Is my plant Healthy?

• Thread starter PakiWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PakiWeed

Hello, my plant has about 2-3 weeks and now when I moved it from garage to indoor and transplanted it into bigger pot, bottom leaves started getting yellow and kinda dry and maybe died, and its going to upper leaves too! Here's the picture:

PS: I have a little ventilator maybe 25 CM away and this plant is inside wardrobe, maybe the light is too close?

IMG00037_20130311_1707.jpg

It has a little of water sprayed on top, is that bad?

I would really appreciate any status description. Thanks!

NeWcS

NeWcS

Looks good to me. spraying them w/ water is fine while their young and under a smaller light. Looks like you're in soil so all I would say is don't over water.

P

PakiWeed

Looks good to me. spraying them w/ water is fine while their young and under a smaller light. Looks like you're in soil so all I would say is don't over water.
Thanks for your answer! :) Yeah I try to water it only when the soil looks very dry to me, like 2-3 days because here its really hot

P

paulycali

Thanks for your answer! :) Yeah I try to water it only when the soil looks very dry to me, like 2-3 days because here its really hot

Go by the weight. Pick up your pots a few minutes after you water. Feel the weight and get used to that feeling. When it's dry you'll know it's dry. Watering properly will encourage more females

For the light bulb the closer the better especially if it's cool when you touch the bulb

P

PakiWeed

Go by the weight. Pick up your pots a few minutes after you water. Feel the weight and get used to that feeling. When it's dry you'll know it's dry. Watering properly will encourage more females

For the light bulb the closer the better especially if it's cool when you touch the bulb

Thanks for the great advice! :) About the light bulb it is really hot to burn my finger if I touch it, so should it be really close or 20cm is good enough?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, the heat can burn the seedling just as it can burn you, so you need to keep it far enough away to avoid that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom