Is my plant herming?

• Thread starter Marshdoggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

Just noticed these I don’t know if they are herming or not. Feminized seeds about 20 days in flower

Is my plant herming
Is my plant herming 2
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looks like it :( Seeing this alot lately, where did you get the seeds from?

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

Those look just like mine did but more pronounced. I ended up licking my fingers and going to town picking off any I could find. (I will say yours look to be more mature and ready to burst)
I will say that mine were very small and after I picked them all, no new ones have come back at all. That plant is now budding beautifully :+)

Check to see if any have popped and if not, pull em off and keep an eye on them.

Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

What should I do? I feel like some of them have popped already

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

what could of caused it to herm did you have a light leak or something stress ?

Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

what could of caused it to herm did you have a light leak or something stress ?
I don’t know. I’m almost positive it didn’t have any light leaks. I’ve been following my nutrient and ph metered religiously I felt like everything was going so well. First fuckin grow

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

where did you get the seeds maybe there selling a bad batch of seeds or something

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

Bust man, sorry that you got herms. If you are sure you have spotted a burst sack, cut her down and cross your fingers. (or just move her outside and cross your fingers for your indoor plants)

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Think I'm having the same problem, is mine harming too, can only see a couple of these all over the plant, shall I pick them off and cross fingers?
Screenshot 20200723 115502
IMG 20200723 WA0000
Screenshot 20200723 115757

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea it is but leave it alone, sometimes they get confused and go back to female, keep a sharp eye on those pollen sacks you do not want them to pop, when this happens we or i separate the plant from the others till i can see what it will do.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You can, I would wait a few more days tho to see if they spit pistils or not. If no hair then snip, If they start to open and drop pollen, well.. snapz.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just noticed these I don’t know if they are herming or not. Feminized seeds about 20 days in flower
Spray the whole plant with water to kill the pollen and then take it out of the garden and dispose of it outside to stop the pollen from spreading any further than it already may have

Spray and wash the tent to kill any pollen that may have already fallen

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Yea it is but leave it alone, sometimes they get confused and go back to female, keep a sharp eye on those pollen sacks you do not want them to pop, when this happens we or i separate the plant from the others till i can see what it will do.

Ok will do cheers, the picture with the orange arrow I've taken a close up, these are the dark pods I pointed to orange line at, they look like they're opening
Screenshot 20200723 133212 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20200723 133212 comandroidgallery3d

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

Yep, those look to be opening. I would wet the fingers and pull it off. If you can move it outside, do that to save any others that might still be ok.

It sucks when you get one, but mine actually turned out fine even with them. Just have to keep an eye and make sure they don't fully develope.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Uh... if those are pistels on the top left and nuts on the bottom, that's a fem seed machine. Holy smoking balls of water... Uh bro? If I were you and like well. I'd save a brother mother. (<-- get it? :) ) Set it off by itself so you don't pollinate the world and harvest those seeds if you like the strain. Hermie under "not controlled" circumstances can be a result of stress and the plant going into "I have to replicate before I die". Might want to check shit out closely. Or it could just be weird genetics. Or that one in a thousand or whatever that you get one when everything's been done right and just because. Idk. Options Options Options to reach the same destination.

Top Bottom