Is my plant looks like it prgressing well ?

• Thread starter Wannaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wannaganja

My plant is 27 day since seed went in soil Do you think shes progressin well ? And also whats your experience with getting three sets of three point leaves before a five pointer comes out? I just topped it too.

Is my plant looks like it prgressing well
Is my plant looks like it prgressing well 2
Is my plant looks like it prgressing well 3
C4NN4B1SK1D

C4NN4B1SK1D

Im still a noob cultivator but to me that plant looks healthy - i’m sure somebody will reply with a more helpful answer though😋

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

it looks right!

you topped it at the right spot, let it recover & grow, then you can LST.

leaves and its growth pattern changes as it matures. main point is that it looks healthy. those growth at the base of the stem is what the LST can encourage.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

LST is kinda like SoG - i like it coz it doesn't stress out the plant too much, recovers quickly.

stems tend to get harder, older the plant - but you can continue to LST up to its flowering. you can shape it whatever, depending on your timeframe.

you can also employ the squeezing technique to bend older stems, again to shape the plant, probably more stressful than LST.

LST, FIM, topping, SoG are all ways to increase the canopy of the grow - to stop its tendency of growing one main cola. Increasing yields, but also increasing time to her maturity.

looking good!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

LST is kinda like SoG - i like it coz it doesn't stress out the plant too much, recovers quickly.

stems tend to get harder, older the plant - but you can continue to LST up to its flowering. you can shape it whatever, depending on your timeframe.

you can also employ the squeezing technique to bend older stems, again to shape the plant, probably more stressful than LST.

LST, FIM, topping, SoG are all ways to increase the canopy of the grow - to stop its tendency of growing one main cola. Increasing yields, but also increasing time to her maturity.

looking good!
Called supercropping..Great for evening out the canopy and increasing yields.

W

Wannaganja

looking good!
Im starting to get 7 point leaves to now check it out and is sog supper cropping?

20191015 101719 Film2
20191015 101644 Film2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants look good and healthy. There are a zillion ways to train your plants. each depends on your specific needs. Outdoors, there usually isn't a need for training, while indoors it is almost a requirement. I pinch mine (thats the term Ive used for 35 years or so... simply clipping the new growth while in opposite growing mode) once or twice and let them go. I DO end up with things getting pretty tall (7 ft) and falling over from the weight of the buds, but I prefer to let them grow as much like outdoors as possible.
When finished it looks like an overgrown jungle, but I get a lot of growth from using side lighting on the taller plants, which produces a lot of buds in addition to the buds from the top canopy only. Keep up the good work and don't overfeed things... plants aren't like fat people at the buffet on a cruise ship!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Your plants look good and healthy. There are a zillion ways to train your plants. each depends on your specific needs. Outdoors, there usually isn't a need for training, while indoors it is almost a requirement. I pinch mine (thats the term Ive used for 35 years or so... simply clipping the new growth while in opposite growing mode) once or twice and let them go. I DO end up with things getting pretty tall (7 ft) and falling over from the weight of the buds, but I prefer to let them grow as much like outdoors as possible.
When finished it looks like an overgrown jungle, but I get a lot of growth from using side lighting on the taller plants, which produces a lot of buds in addition to the buds from the top canopy only. Keep up the good work and don't overfeed things... plants aren't like fat people at the buffet on a cruise ship!
@Jimster
"plants aren't like fat people at the buffet on a cruise ship!"
LMAO

Top Bottom