Is My Plant Ruined???!?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I think I figured the problem out - nutes burn. Because I fed them yesterday and today there’s another mark. So I should probably flush? Surprised they aren’t ready for nutes at week 3 even with fox farms soil.

G gnome

G gnome

U r so fucked!!! Abandon ship!!! Looks like u got spider mites, russet mites, thrips, beetles, bud rot, and botulism!!!

Madbud

Madbud

I started the seeds right in the pots. Been in 25 days. What do u mean break up the upper layer of soil? How bad is this problem? :([/QUOI don’t know much about indoors but before chucking your girl, try loosening the soil, putting a fan in there and lower the light. Overwatered and undernourished imo

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you break up the soil in your pots you will damage roots and that will cause stunt /stress in the growth.
Auto flowers can not handle that stress.
If you do breakup the soul you might as well toss the plant.
STR8

G gnome

G gnome

If you break up the soil in your pots you will damage roots and that will cause stunt /stress in the growth.
Auto flowers can not handle that stress.
If you do breakup the soul you might as well toss the plant.
STR8
I cant speak for autos specifically but, generally speaking theres no harm in tilling the top layer of soil. The top 6" is quite excessive tho.
Tilling the top layer of soil causes it to dry out quicker thus speeding up the wet/dry cycles allowing for more frequent watering which in turn adds more oxygen to the root zone.

Last edited:
Madbud

Madbud

I cant speak for auos specifically but, generally speaking theres no harm in tilling the top layer of soil. The top 6" is quite excessive tho.
Tilling the top layer of soil causes it to dry out quicker thus speeding up the wet/dry cycles allowing for more frequent watering which in turn adds more oxygen to the root zone.
Its a 6” blade, partly because my root zone starts 2-3” deep due to the 2” rootshield left in place transplanting. Never liked adding soil on top later. And yeah, outdoors in small pots, they get watered twice/day.

CBC30033 9C23 4757 BE2C 5DD881755530
7ECE223E F3DE 4EDD B69B 260A6E3CBB9D
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I have heard light doses of hydrogen peroxide help root rot, can you send more pics zoomed out?

Peroxide is kind of a myth. It kills everything good and bad.

Then you wait out the fight between good and bad after you application...bad usually wins from what i have read...i did the peroxide thing...it worked for a little while. Then the rot excellerated! Another debate not worth getting into.

I think its a ruse to get people to spend money!

When i used vinegar and peroxide with asprin sprayed on leaves that seemed to help little bit.

Once vascular tissue is effected its hard to impossible to arrest the fungus..

IF I AM WRONG INSHALL BE CORRECTED...

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Some bacteria and fungi exude peroxide in the soil..but this doesnt happen globally or all throughout the soil.

In small parts. Most likely because they detect the invader then kill it with peroxide, that they produce

Quite fascinating if you look at it!
I have never tried it only heard it was kind of afraid of it killing my beneficial bacteria because i'm growing in 50/50 coco soil mix

Madbud

Madbud

I would think that peroxide being a liquid would only add to root rot, if anything would fight it i would try injecting air into the soil with a compressor.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I put a fan blowing directly into the soil for 4 days...it really didnt do much.. soil did smell better. That was after peroxide. The plant defoliated and browned...once vascular tissue is effected to point it cant be fixed....

If anyone hears of a way of fixing infected vascular tissue...id be skeptical. But, still willing to research and try if i feel the method is worthy
I would think that peroxide being a liquid would only add to root rot, if anything would fight it i would try injecting air into the soil with a compressor.
b

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I heard this idiot used physan 20 for his plants..just about shit when i heard that...what a dumbass....lmfao

That you for surely dont want to do!

Damn that's rough, will never use peroxide or suggest it again thx for the heads up

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

This has showed up on my plant?! Still nothing to be worried about!?

F3FE74DB 0007 4F04 AA6A 4F65FD82F3D2
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

That very well could be a virus..

Black concentric rings, yellow center, and with a yellow halo surounding them.

Necrotic spot virus. Now others will argue...im not exp enough so my opinion doesn't matter! Lol is what it is....

Only an ELISA can determine that....
This has showed up on my plant?! Still nothing to be worried about!?

Happy trails! If its a clone start flowering straight away.

Top Bottom