Is my plant starting into its flowering stage?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

She is 10 weeks old now, without
Is my plant starting into its flowering stage
Is my plant starting into its flowering stage 2
Is my plant starting into its flowering stage 3
Is my plant starting into its flowering stage 4
Is my plant starting into its flowering stage 5
LST she would stand at 49" but is at 22" atm. Good stretch spacing believe, only 1 1/2-2" between each node on average. Just wasn't sure if it is just really dense new growth that hasnt grown apart or if she is beginning to flower. If she is starting to flower should I start easing off the growth nutes while easing into bloom nutes? Thanks in advance for the advice everyone!

Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

She is showing sex. I would still be feeding veg nutes unroll flowers actually start to form. Happy growing

mancorn

mancorn

It's starting to flower. But I wouldn’t change your feed. Looks like you’re outdoors and depending on where you're at, you have another 2-3 months to go and don’t want to start starving the plant. (IMO the whole bloom feed is nonsense anyway.)

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

It's starting to flower. But I wouldn’t change your feed. Looks like you’re outdoors and depending on where you're at, you have another 2-3 months to go and don’t want to start starving the plant. (IMO the whole bloom feed is nonsense anyway.)
Yeah this girl is outdoors and where I'm at we don't normally see our first frost till late October. I know based on environment and strain, grow time can vary but average seems to be roughly 2-3months veg 2-3 months flower, she's about 2 1/2months old now, so I'm guessing that harvest time for me will be around late September/early October. This is my first plant and even with studying up reading articles/threads on forums watching vids etc I still get a lil confused on what I'm looking at exactly and what stage she is in.

Top Bottom