Is My Plant Starting the Flower Stage??

• Thread starter jcas004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcas004

jcas004

My plant just turned 6 wks and I have been waiting to see the sex, but under inspection I noticed the tops are starting to look different. I see this kind of change in my other plants before the bloom. I was looking for confirmation. I thought I had another 6-8 wks of veg. Also I haven't been able to see the sex yet which I thought I would see first. Is 6 wks to early for flower stage?

Is my plant starting the flower stage
Is my plant starting the flower stage 2
Is my plant starting the flower stage 3
Is my plant starting the flower stage 4
Is my plant starting the flower stage 5
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
those are leaves. watch them for a couple days. it is a bud site. if it is a photoperiod it wont (mostly wont) flower till you flip the lights to 12 dark

jcas004

jcas004

Photoperiod? Idk what that means..I'm so new to thand It's an outdoor grow...I did see a moth land as I was spraying it with insecticidal soap. And heard they would start to come round at this stage.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
if it is outside it is doing what it is suppose to do, looking good.

photoperiod is pretty normal for a cannabis plant, the other option is an autoflower.

jcas004

jcas004

It was a random seed And I just started wondering and looking up the autoflower..which would prob scare me even more lol I'm trying to figure out what to do during the flowering stage to keep the plant healthy and happy. It grew like 10x the size in two weeks after topping. Have to look up photoperiod.

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Let it grow it will tell you the story as it unfolds in front of your eyes .... Keep them peeled and stay in tune on tune .

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
For some, reading and watching videos can produce learning... But most need to do, see, then fix in order to really learn.

So, just keep going, often too much "care" isn't so good. But if you look at her, watch her, you will know when she is happy or sad. If you pay attention and go backwards, it's what you did - just google lots, ask here, and good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom