Is My Plant Topped Tomany Ti

• Thread starter OGKUSH 99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

I'm a newbie,try'd topping an I've got 35 tops(is it a mistake ?).ive got say 10 that are 2-3" smaller.Should I cut smaller ones off?,need some of you experts to let me no what to do.I read before that I'll end up with a shit load of small buds.Should I cut lower ones off ?,been in flower mode for 2 wk's now.Plz help,any input would be great full.THANKS.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I'm a newbie,try'd topping an I've got 35 tops(is it a mistake ?).ive got say 10 that are 2-3" smaller.Should I cut smaller ones off?,need some of you experts to let me no what to do.I read before that I'll end up with a shit load of small buds.Should I cut lower ones off ?,been in flower mode for 2 wk's now.Plz help,any input would be great full.THANKS.

My opinion only, guessing without pictures, but no, great job with 35 tops. What I recommend cutting off would be smaller, lighter, fluffy buds from inside, lower down area to get more air flower and direct the energy into the buds on top.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

My opinion only, guessing without pictures, but no, great job with 35 tops. What I recommend cutting off would be smaller, lighter, fluffy buds from inside, lower down area to get more air flower and direct the energy into the buds on top.
Thanks for ya'r info.I just needed to hear someone say what I was thinking.An as soon as its lights on I'm gonna snip off the lower ones.THANKS.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Also I've striped all except the top 2" of each branch.Im gonna put some pics up as soon as the lights go on,it'll let you guys see an may be someone may have more input.Nice 1 for the reply.✌️

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Here's a few pics as you ask'd.i cut ten off 1 an 8-9 i think on pictures I flipped em 20
th of September so there on Humbolt bloom,grow natural,deuce deuce 600w jps,goin on on Saturday.Who thinks I should of left the removal of all except top 2".I have just give em a trim too.oh an root excelerator.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

The 1 on left of photo got left behind-it looks as if it's a wk behind the right one.As a say I'm no expert. Any opinions....

Dan789

Dan789

Hey 99 let us see a front view of your plants, from the top they look scrogged, but curious about how much density they have. Don’t want to cut too much, and erroring on the conservative side you can always come back and snip more if necessary and wary to have your plant hermie because of the stress in your seemingly zealous trimming. imho

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Y
Here's a look from below.
Hey 99 let us see a front view of your plants, from the top they look scrogged, but curious about how much density they have. Don’t want to cut too much, and erroring on the conservative side you can always come back and snip more if necessary and wary to have your plant hermie because of the stress in your seemingly zealous trimming. imho
So I may hve fuk'd up-I cut 10 offa each ?.Thats wot livin in the uk does.Cant trust FUKIN no one.So needless to say I've put these plants through a war!.Wen topping say 2 wk old I split the steam I've been a bit to hard on a few branches they burst open in middle a stem cm long.wen I reported to 15 litre pot I put a coco brick nutes up to bottom an a bit on the top.fuk me it's a wonder it's not dead,it's bounced bk.BUT NOW YOU TALK OF HERMIE'N.....Juat got me worried now!!!.Anythin I can give to ward off this happin later on ?.Just curious wot part a the world you from ?.USA,UK.Ive posted pictures.,oh yeh I've got till say half way through November to end that's the dead line say 5-7 wk's left the 1 that's a bit bigger has buds the size of say a glass ollie centre meter across do you think there small flip'd em 20'th September?. Hope you're doing well anyway Dan. Hope for a reply if ya need more photos l don't put lights on till 9 am.I try'd to give you a veiw at the bottom but never uploaded I'll take more tomozz.

Dan789

Dan789

99, hey don’t stress too much, water over the dam and all that. It’s not a given that your plants will hermie because of the trimming, just a danger.
Let them grow for a while, watch the level of nutrients nothing too aggressive. Nurse them for a bit, and hold off on any more cutting. Living in the USA.
As for when to chop, watch the color of the trichomes on the buds, cloudy not clear. Plants will tell you when. Good luck

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Also I've striped all except the top 2" of each branch.Im gonna put some pics up as soon as the lights go on,it'll let you guys see an may be someone may have more input.Nice 1 for the reply.✌️
Thought you was mandank before...So my mistake.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

SMASHED ON YEH YOU GUESSED IT A MADE UP NAME SEEMS TO BE A V GOOD HZE,moonshine haze I got quoted.were its from is my 1 an only source never had a dud one from him can have different every 2 days.all sticky as fuk. Yeh get wot ya pay for....

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

I'll post pictures soons the lights go on few hrs. From top

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

If you had posted a pic first off, I doubt you would have received advise to cut any more.
But it is done.
I think it looks great.
Never seen such a thin canopy.
I think it's going to work fine.
Hermy my ass.
Gonna just leave it till its done,just quart nutes tomozz an I've higher' the light 6". No HERMIE'N then DUNGE...Thanks

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Hi DUNGE,after you sayin leave em alone,I did,an canopys gettin thicker I've only just started growin past say 2 yrs.But I don't speak to anyone abar it,can't be trusted-yar only end up gettin snitched on or ROBBED...That's the uk for ya,I'd love to be in a hot place like you-most of the states seems to be as sunny as fuk.Anyway I'll stick to no more trimming till the chop.Hope alls goin well your end.

Organikz

Organikz

Chopping topping lillipopping supercropping...i never cut on my plants. Scrog or LST is good enough. Just make sure you don't pack them too tight. Trim the undercarriage but leave the rest unless they seem too crowded to breathe. Just thin up a bit. Dont go edward scissorhands.

The object of scrog is for leaf light exposure which is why a thick canopy up top is important. You want every photon your lights put out to be on a leaf.
1507295950877602835295-jpg.747803

Last edited:
OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Chopping topping lillipopping supercropping...i never cut on my plants. Scrog or LST is good enough. Just make sure you don't pack them too tight. Trim the undercarriage but leave the rest unless they seem too crowded to breathe. Just thin up a bit. Dont go edward scissorhands.

The object of scrog is for leaf light exposure which is why a thick canopy up top is important. You want every photon your lights put out to be on a leaf.
1507295950877602835295-jpg.747803
Really nice 1 you have there,I won't be trimming so harshly next time.Hope all stays well.

Organikz

Organikz

Really nice 1 you have there,I won't be trimming so harshly next time.Hope all stays well.
Nutrients go to your leaves to feed chloroplasts. Chloroplasts in the leaves use these nutrients to perform photosynthesis. The byproduct of photosynthesis is sugar which then carried to flowers via osmotic pressure from respiration. Boom that's how a plant grows...simple...

Excess sugar is then carried back down to the roots and exuded into the soil. However carbon and hydrogen are left behind.

Top Bottom