Is my room setup wrong? 4k with mini split, C02 etc.

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fadetoblack1

I have a 10X11 flower room. (4) 1000's in air cooled hoods, room is sealed, just blowing the heat off the bulbs. 24,000btu mini split. C02 gen.

I run 4 plants per light in 10gallons. about 8 week veg time.

C02 at around 1200 PPM

only getting about 4-4.5 #'s off each run, does that sound low?

I have tried tons of different strains over the past 2 years of running this room with pretty much the same results.

F

fadetoblack1

I have a 10X11 flower room. (4) 1000's in air cooled hoods, room is sealed, just blowing the heat off the bulbs. 24,000btu mini split. C02 gen.

I run 4 plants per light in 10gallons. about 8 week veg time.

C02 at around 1200 PPM

only getting about 4-4.5 #'s off each run, does that sound low?

I have tried tons of different strains over the past 2 years of running this room with pretty much the same results.

sixstring

sixstring

Idk if i would call a pound a light crappy.you running dirt or dro? Maybe veg an extra week or 2 or go back to the strain that gave you the best run and run it till you perfect it.need more info on medium and feeds, ect.

F

fadetoblack1

Idk if i would call a pound a light crappy.you running dirt or dro? Maybe veg an extra week or 2 or go back to the strain that gave you the best run and run it till you perfect it.need more info on medium and feeds, ect.

medium is sunshine #4.

I just use house and garden A&B. Usually feed at 500-600ppm for the first few weeks, then raise it up to 800ppm max. my schedule is feed,feed, water.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Pictures may help find something...
Temps day/night? Canopy temps?
nutrients?
are you loving them right?
green thumb/black thumb?
is this your third job?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I must have posted on your Other thread....

jammie

jammie

i do a yearly grow for personal use. usually 6 plants under 1k, no co2 and i average 3-4 z's per plant. would for sure think a 4k commercial grow would yield more. have you considered the quality and/or age of your lights?

powerplant

powerplant

Strain will play a major part in the yeild. But to answer you question 4-4.5 is low and not optimal for that much light and room size.
Are you using H&G's Bloom Stimulators and Boosters?

sixstring

sixstring

Feed sounds good and i like that soil.whats temps and rh in there.how old are the bulbs.now?

F

fadetoblack1

Strain will play a major part in the yeild. But to answer you question 4-4.5 is low and not optimal for that much light and room size.
Are you using H&G's Bloom Stimulators and Boosters?

I am not using anything but just A&B and only max out at 800ppm. COuld this be what is wrong?

the quality of my nugs is insanely good, zero complaints there. I just always here people talking about getting much more then I do with similar setups.

powerplant

powerplant

I am not using anything but just A&B and only max out at 800ppm. COuld this be what is wrong?

the quality of my nugs is insanely good, zero complaints there. I just always here people talking about getting much more then I do with similar setups.

Yes this could be one of the problems, using the Stimulators and Boosters will definitely up the yield. Also are you training or topping during veg?

F

fadetoblack1

Yes this could be one of the problems, using the Stimulators and Boosters will definitely up the yield. Also are you training or topping during veg?

yes i top them. i also lollipop them, but i feel as if i don't go up high enough and i end up getting some fluff.

how close should the lights be to the tops?

sixstring

sixstring

If your smoke is good don't start changing up nutes bro and don't believe everything you read on the net about weights lol.
you could run at 82 to 84 f with co2 and rh at 60 to 70% and you will increase your weight but will it be as dank? Idk I prefer my smoke at 30% rh over the other and I have run one strain every way you can imagine lol.

powerplant

powerplant

yes i top them. i also lollipop them, but i feel as if i don't go up high enough and i end up getting some fluff.

how close should the lights be to the tops?

18-24 inches... a good test is put your hand over the canopy's top buds if the light is to hot for the back or your hand, its to hot for the ladies. Go up a litter higher to get rid of the fluff, just don't go crazy lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom