Is My Seedling Behind In Growth?

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie987

Newbie987

Hey guys!
Im attempting my own grow for the first time. Recently I had to get a new thermostat because it had failed me. I'm wondering if my seedling as stunted as she's 11 days today and I've noticed online that there no images of my stage at 11 days old. They all look way more forward than mine are. I'll tag a picture in.
Thanks guys

Is my seedling behind in growth
Newbie987

Newbie987

I forgot to mention that the stain is amnesia auto from kera.
I know there healthy and there growing nicely as I've notice the difference. The picture I posted was today's update and the one I'll upload now was Wednesday's update (3 day difference)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys!
Im attempting my own grow for the first time. Recently I had to get a new thermostat because it had failed me. I'm wondering if my seedling as stunted as she's 11 days today and I've noticed online that there no images of my stage at 11 days old. They all look way more forward than mine are. I'll tag a picture in.
Thanks guys
Looks healthy enough to me. And depending on what the strain is you could be right on point for 11 days. Every strain and pheno will have its own growth rates.

What is your grow media and what lighting are you using?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I posted just after you gave the strain info.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks like your light is a lil far away they do look lil for there age but they look healthy

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

also what I find is so they say light kills roots and I see u got clear planters that might have something to do with it

Newbie987

Newbie987

My apologies lol. I'm using a T5 at I think 75 watts maybe a bit more. They did start stretching abit so I added some more coco into them and brought them closer to the light and then started growing a little more quicker. I'm using a 20/4 cycle

Newbie987

Newbie987

Thanks. I might get some beer cups that are not see through and transplant. I read up that they can take 10-12 weeks from seed

Top Bottom