Is My Settip Any Good

• Thread starter karel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dopeameme

dopeameme

Veg & flower, just stripped all the leafs bellow the top pair work your way up from the first 4 weeks along with turning the lights of for 6 hours for the first 7 weeks to trick them into veg early. I only started this my last grow because my previous grew to tall and just had about 16g at the top but this new way turns them into bushes will a far bigger yield.
The oxygen I only use in room grow after 4 weeks just give them a blast every day but still strip the leaves. Lots of water in the top and small amounts of nutrients in the base (soil) haven't done to many hydroponics a friend kept losing his whole grow when something went wrong at least with pots you only lose the 1.

dopeameme

dopeameme

So just use when veg then ? Thanks JK I'll save oxygen. The person who told me this didn't make it clear so I just used all the time. He also told me to keep all my stripped leaves in the same room for carbon dioxide, any thoughts on that? I know your a seasoned grower so any advice would be appreciated I've been growing for 3 years now but still take any advice or tips on

dopeameme

dopeameme

My advice is to not take this "person" seriously when they tell you stuff, just nod and say thanks for the advice.

Then log on here again, go directly to

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/basic-growing-information.5/

Everyone starts somewhere, and you have the "where" down pat partner. Do some more reading.
Thanks my friend I've learnt more on here in the last few days than anywhere else. Just one more question, at the end of the grow should I flush them through with water (coco soil) for longer than a week. And Happy Christmas. ☺

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Flushing is common practice. These are all things you will read about on the Farm if you "search".

Top Bottom