Is my tap water ok to use ?

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

So I tested my tap water and it came in as 125ppm but they also treat it with chloramine, I tested distilled water to make sure my pen is accurate and distilled water showed 0 so safe to assume pen is accurate.. is my tap water safe to use for plants? ..usually I get distilled water at store but buying 20 jugs every 5 days gets annoying..any opinions would be appreciated

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I tested my tap water and it came in as 125ppm but they also treat it with chloramine, I tested distilled water to make sure my pen is accurate and distilled water showed 0 so safe to assume pen is accurate.. is my tap water safe to use for plants? ..usually I get distilled water at store but buying 20 jugs every 5 days gets annoying..any opinions would be appreciated
I wouldn't hesitate one bit. Chlorine is not an issue in tap water unless making teas and even then it will work.

That ppm is identical to mine. If you Google your local water report you will likely find most of it is calcium carbonate.

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

I wouldn't hesitate one bit. Chlorine is not an issue in tap water unless making teas and even then it will work.

That ppm is identical to mine. If you Google your local water report you will likely find most of it is calcium carbonate.
That’s great to hear! Thanks brotha

Top Bottom