Solved Is premium membership worth $100 bucks?

• Thread starter nabb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nabb

new to forum decent peaceful grower will i gain it back in knowledge???

waayne

waayne

kolah
Go to the forums page and click on announcements.
At the top left of the page you will see "Get Your Premium Membership today" click on that for details.......

Reactions: mal
soserthc1

soserthc1

you will gain all the knowledge you need on this forum as some of the best growers are on here or read it , any question you ask will be answered by numerous people and there is no trollers on here - just god old helpfull growers - its well worth it - gonna get mine right after holiday - because i like the blue that says premium member lol

T

TreFarmer

I love it!!

I don't even remember all the perks, but, so far just unlimited messages has saved me tons of headache. I have lost so many important messages due to having to delete them. And like Soserthc says "Love being "blue";)
This is my favorite place right next to my rooms themselves!!;)
Enjoy!! AND WELCOME!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
you will gain all the knowledge you need on this forum as some of the best growers are on here or read it , any question you ask will be answered by numerous people and there is no trollers on here - just god old helpfull growers - its well worth it - gonna get mine right after holiday - because i like the blue that says premium member lol

^^^^Yep^^^^

and Me too. :)

Maybe logic could run a limited time, new years special discount offer for a bunch of that want to be Premiums?
Might get a bunch of peeps upgrading that way...?

Don't mind me im kinda stoned :bong2:

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^^Yep^^^^

and Me too. :)

Maybe logic could run a limited time, new years special discount offer for a bunch of that want to be Premiums?
Might get a bunch of peeps upgrading that way...?

Don't mind me im kinda stoned :bong2:
sweet idea im all for it

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Loving the new setup and im sending in for a premium membership asap now.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Worth a hundred bucks!! O'course its worth that and more!! You will find or ask for any and all the info you need to be a sucessful grower all right here!! And not to mention all the great people here who are like a big family to each other,willing to go that extra mile for you when your down!! If you got the dough,go for it!! I wish I could, but Im way to poor, cant afford anything right now!!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
So will old premium members now be lifetime or do we need to sign up again?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Got premium membership when I won an auction, so worth it about 2 weeks sooner delivery. Besides supporting the site there is so much info and fantastic breeders on this site well worth it. Thanks THC Farmer

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm should turn blue any day now...:cool:

squiggly

squiggly

I plan to get mine sometime during the summer--to me it is worth it just to support the farm in general. Whatever perks there are wouldn't be what's selling it for me, it's this community and all it has to offer and nothing more or less that would get me to shell out $100--I'm a friggin cheapskate :)

As for the question--yes you'll gain it back in knowledge many times over, this is an active community of people with greatly varied expertise and a wide array of different perspectives/experience-based knowledge. You don't see too much pontificating or "knowing what's best"-- the process of finding what's best is constantly ongoing here in many different areas. That's why I keep coming back!

K

keonaona

Hmm.. can any one explain wat the premium farmer card do for you .. new to this site so jus wondering? ?? Thanks in advance

~KEO `'"*+@

Latest posts

Top Bottom