Is rhizotonic compatable with zone & H2o2?

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ape it

My point is that if you can use something as strong as a uv sterilizer with rhizotonic in your system because "there is nothing alive" then it would be fine to use it in conjunction with zone. If you payed more attention to the posted email and less attention to my spelling you would undrstand. But good luck with you grow Bobby's on it.

spacebomb

spacebomb

rhizotonic IS ALIVE!ITS ALGEA BASED.even the non bio one. so i really dont EVEN KNOW what ZONE is.lol but h202?no man! its algea soo i imagine its gonna kill it.its a sterelizer for mediums soo it kills anything good,bad.in ur soil rhizosphere! right?.
space
I though Rhizotonic was algae based?? Which i presumed made it a live culture of some sort??, So your saying Zone and H2o2 are fine to use in the res in conjunction with Rhizotonic??. Im not gonna be using a UV filter!

spacebomb

spacebomb

so even tho i should know .lol whats the diff in algea + extract of algea pls?. so the algeas dead?.
space
Rhizo is extracted from algae. It is not algae. Its derived from algae.

opt1c

opt1c

i heard zone is chloramine in a small enough dose not to hurt the roots but strong enough to kill all microbial life.... what city's put into their water supplies you need a special filter on your ro unit to take out you then put back in without everything else.... i think uc roots probably works better though

i wouldn't use a root booster if using a root sterilizer; they sorta fight each other and i've found that one or the other always works better than booth... not to say that algae doesn't kick ass in a coco system but you can get that in their with products other than rhizotonic for a lot less cost up front

Gifted0ne

Gifted0ne

i heard zone is chloramine in a small enough dose not to hurt the roots but strong enough to kill all microbial life.... what city's put into their water supplies you need a special filter on your ro unit to take out you then put back in without everything else.... i think uc roots probably works better though

i wouldn't use a root booster if using a root sterilizer; they sorta fight each other and i've found that one or the other always works better than booth... not to say that algae doesn't kick ass in a coco system but you can get that in their with products other than rhizotonic for a lot less cost up front

Hey Im using Zone and roots seem to be fine but experiencing poor leaf growth, where new leaves are cupping down and/or growing out slowly with very wrinkly textured growth. Is it possible the zone would cause any of this?

Trying to figure out the source of prob i have about 6 individual dwc and been running zone, and dropped the Rapid start due to what i read above. Its strange too cause 1 plant out of the 6 has no signs of problems yet its basically been on the same thing. The new growth is kinda like bubbly texture and somewhat brittle, yet seems like roots are ok.

A

ape it

Ya try the zone at a lower ml per gal. Try 1/2 ml per gal. The zone is strong.

Top Bottom