Is Sea Green Worth 325$ A Gallon?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Question??? Can I use Seagreen mixed with Gibberellic acid as a foliar?
I have found Seagreen is most effective for increasing growth as a soil drench. Lots of people do foliar spray it. As far as Gibberellic acid, as long as you are using it at the recommended dosage, mixing the 2 shouldn't be a problem. The product that is best for foliar spraying, especially during flower, is Trueblooms. It's got a higher microbial count, along with PGRs that speed up the transition from veg to flower and it increases flowering spots.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
So much for you soil growers preaching cost effectiveness to hydro users...
Not sure what you mean by your comment. Seagreen costs between 5 to 20 cents a gallon and it works in hydro, coco, and soil. I read at least some of your thread. It seems like you are doing a lot of work to brew your tea. I suggest doing as side by side with your tea and just seagreen. I can even get you a sample for free to test out. Oh and if you run our entire line, which is only 4 bottles, in soil, you will vegge for about 60 cents a gallon and flower for about the same. You should add up all your nutrients and amendments you are using now and figure out, per gallon, after diluted, how much you spending. I guarantee it's way more than 60 cents a gallon.

Organikz

Organikz

No, you just kill lots of different species of microbes if you add before you brew due to not all microbes liking the brewing process. It doesn't technically hurt anything, it just lessens the amount of life you get in the end.
So how do you have living lactobacillus cultures in a sealed bottle because if I sealed the jar my kombucha is in it would explode and that's a mason jar? How does the fermentation stop without killing the bacteria?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not sure what you mean by your comment. Seagreen costs between 5 to 20 cents a gallon and it works in hydro, coco, and soil. I read at least some of your thread. It seems like you are doing a lot of work to brew your tea. I suggest doing as side by side with your tea and just seagreen. I can even get you a sample for free to test out. Oh and if you run our entire line, which is only 4 bottles, in soil, you will vegge for about 60 cents a gallon and flower for about the same. You should add up all your nutrients and amendments you are using now and figure out, per gallon, after diluted, how much you spending. I guarantee it's way more than 60 cents a gallon.
csn17 and silica blast and +life in coco

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
So how do you have living lactobacillus cultures in a sealed bottle because if I sealed the jar my kombucha is in it would explode and that's a mason jar? How does the fermentation stop without killing the bacteria?
That is the secret anyone who understands fermentation wants to know. Our CEO, after years of trying, figured out a way to do it. Honestly, the science is way above my head. Oh and lactobacillus is only one of over a million different species of bacteria and fungi that are in the bottle.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
csn17 and silica blast and +life in coco
I would put your nutrients against ours in a head to head any day. Our products will give you the same or better results but you will be growing in a sustainable way that actually benefits mother nature vs what you are doing now which is actually harming mother nature, at least when your nutrients end up back in the ground. Not to mention that Botanicare is owned by Scotts who makes Roundup for Monsanto.

I am currently flipping my plants to flower since my grow tent is only about 5ft tall. I topped the plants and they are about 20 days old and are slightly over 2ft, without the pot. I am only running a cheap LED I bought from amazon that pulls about 200w from the wall. Oh and my plants are mostly Indica. If they were Sativa, I would have had to flip them already as they would have been even taller. I'd show you pics but they are darkness till 10. They were also started from seed, not clones.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would put your nutrients against ours in a head to head any day. Our products will give you the same or better results but you will be growing in a sustainable way that actually benefits mother nature vs what you are doing now which is actually harming mother nature, at least when your nutrients end up back in the ground. Not to mention that Botanicare is owned by Scotts who makes Roundup for Monsanto.

I am currently flipping my plants to flower since my grow tent is only about 5ft tall. I topped the plants and they are about 20 days old and are slightly over 2ft, without the pot. I am only running a cheap LED I bought from amazon that pulls about 200w from the wall. Oh and my plants are mostly Indica. If they were Sativa, I would have had to flip them already as they would have been even taller. I'd show you pics but they are darkness till 10. They were also started from seed, not clones.
Are you a Dodger fan too?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Are you a Dodger fan too?
I am just trying to help you out. We give our stuff away for free because we know it works. It's better than a money back guarantee because you don't pay for it. I guess you aren't into learning new things, helping the planet, or growing bigger, more potent plants. I mean, if your stuff can get 2ft of growth in 20 days using cheap lights, more power to you.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am just trying to help you out. We give our stuff away for free because we know it works. It's better than a money back guarantee because you don't pay for it. I guess you aren't into learning new things, helping the planet, or growing bigger, more potent plants. I mean, if your stuff can get 2ft of growth in 20 days using cheap lights, more power to you.
I think you are taking our whole conversation too personal..
Look I got some of your stuff setting on the table right now..
I think I told you that once before..

What you take for a diss of your product is really my diss at you sounding like a salesman,
with the money back guarantee line. No offense, I just come from a family of business owners and sales..
I just chuckle when I hear someone like us regurgitating power words aimed at extreme sales tactics..

No im sure your product is decent, and im not against trying new things...
You kinda took my dig at the soil growers as a dig at your product earlier too...
We kinda have a little love/hate relationship..

Well anyway I think im prob just gonna wonder back to my side of the site,
and wait for the cubs to play...

Good day brother....

cannabeans

cannabeans

I have found Seagreen is most effective for increasing growth as a soil drench. Lots of people do foliar spray it. As far as Gibberellic acid, as long as you are using it at the recommended dosage, mixing the 2 shouldn't be a problem. The product that is best for foliar spraying, especially during flower, is Trueblooms. It's got a higher microbial count, along with PGRs that speed up the transition from veg to flower and it increases flowering spots.
I will give trueblooms a try when I apply the gibberellic acid. I use gibberellic one low dose during the transition phase from vegging to blooming...
Thanks for your input !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So much for you soil growers preaching cost effectiveness to hydro users...

These products are used by hydro growers too.
I use all three but at different stages. At 1-2 ml per gallon twice a week it is actually very cost affective. All you would need is a quart of each and that would probably last you a year in your tent.;)

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Thanks for the affirmation Wildfire. I definitely suggest trying Paleobloom and check out our instagram as it has details about TerpGerp, the FIRST EVER, foliar spray from an air can so no extra moisture, just microbes with lots of bud increasing extracts.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thanks for the affirmation Wildfire. I definitely suggest trying Paleobloom and check out our instagram as it has details about TerpGerp, the FIRST EVER, foliar spray from an air can so no extra moisture, just microbes with lots of bud increasing extracts.
Can I get a coupon discount for your site? I see it’s cheaper at hydro empire

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Can I get a coupon discount for your site? I see it’s cheaper at hydro empire
I am always interested in online companies who sell our products cheaper than our MSRP. I can't find Paleobloom on Hydro Empire's site. You do have a direct link to it? I am glad you mentioned them because I noticed they had the few products they do sell still under a company we no longer partner with. Thanks for mentioning their name, I emailed them to let them know about the change.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Question?? How often would you foliar feed with"trueblooms"

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I am always interested in online companies who sell our products cheaper than our MSRP. I can't find Paleobloom on Hydro Empire's site. You do have a direct link to it? I am glad you mentioned them because I noticed they had the few products they do sell still under a company we no longer partner with. Thanks for mentioning their name, I emailed them to let them know about the change.
I’m always interested in getting the best price. Yes they have 5 gallon buckets for paleo bloom for 287.27
It’s actually hydrogalaxy.com
Can you match the price or not?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I’m always interested in getting the best price. Yes they have 5 gallon buckets for paleo bloom for 287.27
It’s actually hydrogalaxy.com
Can you match the price or not?
We can't. They aren't really making any money on it if they ship it for free. I had another customer compare us to them and ask the same question. I told him to get it where he can get the best deal. He ended up buying it from our site so I don't know what happened to trying to get it from them. I will give you the same advice. Get it where you can get it the cheapest. I will say, if you buy it from us directly, I will throw in a $60 bottle of our new TerpGerp, for free.... You just to let me know you are ordering it from us so I can add it to your order before the warehouse ships it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom