Is Sensi Bloom A&B enough for a grow?

• Thread starter Chamato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chamato

Chamato

I am using sensibloom A&B with an indoor autoflower grow. I used it on my previous grow along with epsom salt but thats all as far as nutes. The grow went well however the buds ended up being on the fluffy/airy side of the spectrum. It's important to note that I was light on the feedings, probably cut nutrients off to just watering too early and harvested a week or two too early also. What other nutrients would be good to pair with what I am already using? Would more sensi blooms and a longer grow correct the issue without adding other types of micro nutrients?

Grow Details:
Tent grow indoor
2 strawberry cheesecake autos from seedsman
Harvested at 10 weeks
roughly 5ml each Sensi Bloom A&B
2.46oz light fluffy buds harvested

Lockebox

Lockebox

I am using sensibloom A&B with an indoor autoflower grow. I used it on my previous grow along with epsom salt but thats all as far as nutes. The grow went well however the buds ended up being on the fluffy/airy side of the spectrum. It's important to note that I was light on the feedings, probably cut nutrients off to just watering too early and harvested a week or two too early also. What other nutrients would be good to pair with what I am already using? Would more sensi blooms and a longer grow correct the issue without adding other types of micro nutrients?

Grow Details:
Tent grow indoor
2 strawberry cheesecake autos from seedsman
Harvested at 10 weeks
roughly 5ml each Sensi Bloom A&B
2.46oz light fluffy buds harvested
I've grown some dank dense nugs using just Sensi bloom a & b along with bud candy. I don't think the bud candy contributed to the density or yield, I think that was due to genetics as well as other factors like light intensity, distance, temp all that jazz

Top Bottom