Is she dieing? Need some advice. She seems strong...

• Thread starter GreeneGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreeneGrower

GreeneGrower

Someone said she is dieing. First grow. 7 weeks old. Growing in coco.

Is she dieing need some advice she seems strong
Is she dieing need some advice she seems strong 2
Is she dieing need some advice she seems strong 3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You know what.... you see anything crawling in your coco?? Looks to me like either a russet mite infestation which usually affects the top new growth or something is eating your roots. Any flyer pests that look like fungus gnats?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I don't have much experience with pests and a bit of experience with nutrient deficiencies, so you can categorize my answer in the, "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail," file. That looks like a deficiency or lockout problem, to me.

Assuming it's a nutrient problem, it's an immobile nutrient in the plant, because it is affecting the younger parts of the plant first. That often means iron or zinc, and rarely sulfur. Sulfur problems are fairly rare in soil, I don't know about coco.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't have much experience with pests and a bit of experience with nutrient deficiencies, so you can categorize my answer in the, "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail," file. That looks like a deficiency or lockout problem, to me.

Assuming it's a nutrient problem, it's an immobile nutrient in the plant, because it is affecting the younger parts of the plant first. That often means iron or zinc, and rarely sulfur. Sulfur problems are fairly rare in soil, I don't know about coco.
+1 looks like sulfur deficiency

Top Bottom