Is she dying or just recovering?

• Thread starter Coppermike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coppermike

So recently, I’ve posted a picture of a couple plants that were planted at the same time. One plant already started to flower prematurely, when I noticed it, I immediately transplanted to a bigger pot size which was a mistake, because then all of my fan leaves started to droop and Wilt, sort of like all the water in the leaves being sucked through the stones to ensure but growth, what can I do here? The growth is nice and green showing no signs of stress like purple stems or spacey pistols… but the main question is even though new but growth is very noticeable. Is this plant secretly dying? Or is it just recovering from the transplant and I need to be patient? I water them every three days and they are both on a 1212 cycle. Sometimes I can give them 10 hours of the light and the rest darkness as I feel one of the plans need more rest… call me crazy.

Is she dying or just recovering
Is she dying or just recovering 2
Is she dying or just recovering 3
Is she dying or just recovering 4
C

Coppermike

yes, they both have drainage holes, I used my dremel before potting them..

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So recently, I’ve posted a picture of a couple plants that were planted at the same time. One plant already started to flower prematurely, when I noticed it, I immediately transplanted to a bigger pot size which was a mistake, because then all of my fan leaves started to droop and Wilt, sort of like all the water in the leaves being sucked through the stones to ensure but growth, what can I do here? The growth is nice and green showing no signs of stress like purple stems or spacey pistols… but the main question is even though new but growth is very noticeable. Is this plant secretly dying? Or is it just recovering from the transplant and I need to be patient? I water them every three days and they are both on a 1212 cycle. Sometimes I can give them 10 hours of the light and the rest darkness as I feel one of the plans need more rest… call me crazy.
Stop messing with them, and why in the world do you do 10 hours sometimes? Please just stick to 12/12 and leave then alone

LittleReed71

LittleReed71

I agree with cannafarmer420 I would stick with 12/12 you can cause them stress and cause them to herm if you're not careful let them ride have you ever heard the old saying you can "love them to death " happy growing my friend

C

Coppermike

Stop messing with them, and why in the world do you do 10 hours sometimes? Please just stick to 12/12 and leave then alone
So the only reason why sometimes I will put a 10 hour light cycle is because of the fact that it was recently transplanted, and I have read that sometimes ever the recovery stage. It needs just a little bit more darkness to heal.

C

Coppermike

I agree with cannafarmer420 I would stick with 12/12 you can cause them stress and cause them to herm if you're not careful let them ride have you ever heard the old saying you can "love them to death " happy growing my friend
Thanks for the reply guys, I usually would be on here asking these questions, because I’ve had very successful brows in the past. I think what happened was, these seeds were auto grow and I didn’t prepare for it. To be honest I didn’t prepare for this at all, my wife found some from our dispensary, weird there was a seed in There, but I said what the heck, and drop that sucker in. Using what I have limits me for sure, but I’m surprised these guys are even budding! In my eyes, she looks dry and wilted, but when you go and feel her, she’s smooth and seems to be recovering from what I think was a drought of water. That bucket is pretty big and I was normally feeding the plants. Wirh only a cup each. Two days ago, I used a full bottle of Poland Spring water, the 12oz and instead of that darkness I was seeing in the leaves, they are now actually turning back to a lighter green, and the inside growth is very noticeable. (Branches,buds,pistols ect.

C

Coppermike

The one in the sand castle mold is the baby, but really grew fast…. The other came from a one pot nursery, where I had to separate the roots after they had tangled, the other two plants did not make it, these are the ones that did, yes they have drainage holes in them, that I made.

F9E8B871 70EE 4E72 8E7D B4E3B6632407
82F9B9C3 4D58 49AF A18E FE0A9A16E3F7
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If it was a bagseed from a dispensary how do you know it's an auto?
If you know for sure it's an auto. I'm pretty sure autos prefer 18/6 or 16/8 for the entire run

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So the only reason why sometimes I will put a 10 hour light cycle is because of the fact that it was recently transplanted, and I have read that sometimes ever the recovery stage. It needs just a little bit more darkness to heal.
That's not how it works, stick to a consistent schedule, the lack of light actually hindered them. They create their own sugars from sunlight, so you are essentially limited their ability to make food

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks for the reply guys, I usually would be on here asking these questions, because I’ve had very successful brows in the past. I think what happened was, these seeds were auto grow and I didn’t prepare for it. To be honest I didn’t prepare for this at all, my wife found some from our dispensary, weird there was a seed in There, but I said what the heck, and drop that sucker in. Using what I have limits me for sure, but I’m surprised these guys are even budding! In my eyes, she looks dry and wilted, but when you go and feel her, she’s smooth and seems to be recovering from what I think was a drought of water. That bucket is pretty big and I was normally feeding the plants. Wirh only a cup each. Two days ago, I used a full bottle of Poland Spring water, the 12oz and instead of that darkness I was seeing in the leaves, they are now actually turning back to a lighter green, and the inside growth is very noticeable. (Branches,buds,pistols ect.
Autos are God awful imo

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Autos are God awful imo
Yeah. They seem like they'd be easier to grow, but they're not.

I'm thinking about growing a few outside this summer, though. I think they'd do well up here in the north, above the 45th parallel, where we have a short growing season. The wife's not agreeable, though. 😒

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

The bigger one is trying to go back into veg. That’s where the weird extended branches with little puffs of calyxes and single blade leaves come from. Whatever you are doing for lighting is not to her liking. If it’s bag seed from a dispensary, I would be shocked if it’s an auto. Although some of the “fast flowering” genetics have some auto genes in the wood pile. I probably sound snobby when I say it, but I would trash that and start with some decent seeds. Total genetic crapshoot with seeds that are from self pollinated hermaphrodite flowers.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yeah. They seem like they'd be easier to grow, but they're not.

I'm thinking about growing a few outside this summer, though. I think they'd do well up here in the north, above the 45th parallel, where we have a short growing season. The wife's not agreeable, though. 😒
I live in NYS, I run photos fine, the weather is too crazy for autos they are finicky. I had that grand plan last year and fml. What a mistake. Get a hardy strain that finishes in September and your better off imo. I got bud rot in all of them but 1 auto that finished in early august and the photos were fine. No rot mold nothing on my photos

C

Coppermike

The bigger one is trying to go back into veg. That’s where the weird extended branches with little puffs of calyxes and single blade leaves come from. Whatever you are doing for lighting is not to her liking. If it’s bag seed from a dispensary, I would be shocked if it’s an auto. Although some of the “fast flowering” genetics have some auto genes in the wood pile. I probably sound snobby when I say it, but I would trash that and start with some decent seeds. Total genetic crapshoot with seeds that are from self pollinated hermaphrodite flowers.
so, when I repotted the bigger one, I did it while it was already flowering.. but it was in what I thought was a small container. When I replanted it, I switched back on the 6000k because I thought I’d heal it like that.. giving it more light… smh. Once it started to re veg, I switched back right away. And it’s been the same schedule more or less since I do have to turn them on manually, like someone said, i to am from nys. And weather here is crazy for just window light.. I like to turn them on at about 7am and shut them at 7pm… but the issue is, because it’s in a common place, there are light leaks for sure! Besides the window, like a kitchen light that does not show on the plant (can’t see them) but enough to know it may be causing some issues. I do have a second question. Would the one in the sand castle mold be enough space to keep inside? I want to flower her in that container.

EAECC19C 1830 4D99 919D 03E551997EB6
044A40C3 DDF5 4CB3 A8CA 36F5FF7CA6AC

Latest posts

Top Bottom