Is She Dying

• Thread starter twiss777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Might just have to hack her down and chalk it up to a learning lesson lol
dont chop her... let her eat herself and finish... atleast 3 weeks, maybe 4,,, drop the light to 11/13 and if you can lower the temp to promote finishing...

Juicebox

Juicebox

dont chop her... let her eat herself and finish... atleast 3 weeks, maybe 4,,, drop the light to 11/13 and if you can lower the temp to promote finishing...
I can already taste the canabalized gross ass tasting smoke lol :D

twiss777

twiss777

So wtf should I do I have everything under control with humidity,temp,ph and vent done my home work there I have a question I have two blueberry autos in the same grow space using same nutes and they are beautiful I went in st8 12/12 from start and there are 1 Is 30" and the other is 32" had no problems with them at all here is a pic of both so why the hell has this happened to the haze ???? She is still smelling really good and very very sticky is this still supposed to be like that if she is dying so what should I do with her keep going or stop and chop

IMG 0084
IMG 0085
Organikz

Organikz

So wtf should I do I have everything under control with humidity,temp,ph and vent done my home work there I have a question I have two blueberry autos in the same grow space using same nutes and they are beautiful I went in st8 12/12 from start and there are 1 Is 30" and the other is 32" had no problems with them at all here is a pic of both so why the hell has this happened to the haze ???? She is still smelling really good and very very sticky is this still supposed to be like that if she is dying so what should I do with her keep going or stop and chop
During late flowering the plant starts burning through more nutrients than the rhizosphere can take up. It sacrifices leaves to feed buds at the top. Are you organic? Some sort of kelp product will alleviate it some.

Something you are doing is accelerating the process. Fungus gnats? I'm still seeing broad mite damage.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

She is toast. Sorry... roots were burnt... She has walked the green mile.... I would feed her a bubbled ogbiowar root pack, and 50% nutes for 10 days, then 25% ,, ... and just let her finish...
This is your best advice. I don't go for the products under normal circumstances. I know a compost/ewc slurry would do the trick but you're in coco

Last edited:
twiss777

twiss777

Thanks for advice shud I trim the dead leaves off ? And should I keep her going till harvest she on day 45 of 63 strain wats the advice am I just wasting my time??? Blueberry s look good don't they???

IMG 0100
IMG 0103
IMG 0104
IMG 0105
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

even if ur in coco, the tea will help. take event's advice.

twiss777

twiss777

Thanks for all the advice I will her going to see what happens but y hasn't my 2 autos look really healthy??

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks for all the advice I will her going to see what happens but y hasn't my 2 autos look really healthy??
I dont know why. And i dont know what you did. Dont worry about doing anything but letting her finish... She will still be pretty good. just do what I said above...

twiss777

twiss777

Should I trim dead leaves ??? Is it safe to as there are focusing on bud so can I ???

Top Bottom