Is she growing nanners???!!! If so wtf do I do?? 4 weeks in flower

• Thread starter TNToothpick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TNToothpick

TNToothpick

The only flowers I see at the moment on this 1 of 8 in the tent. Are these for sure nanners and if so what the hell do I do?

Is she growing nanners  if so wtf do i do  4 weeks in flower
Is she growing nanners  if so wtf do i do  4 weeks in flower 2
TNToothpick

TNToothpick

Sorry let me me word that a little better. This is the only flower on this plant that looks like this, 1 of 8 plants in my tent.

TNToothpick

TNToothpick

Ok so I panicked and pulled them with tweezers. Pretty sure it’s nanners. Now what? Will I be good or does this one need to be removed from the tent?

TNToothpick

TNToothpick

This is my first grow and I stressed a few out from over feeding so I was expecting that this might happen.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You should be alright. Just keep a close eye on them the rest of the cycle. Any light leaks going on, or hard changes in environment? Good luck! 🤠

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes they are nanners. Once you see them they can already have released pollen so any damage is already done. You can pick them off and keep an eye for more or remove the plant to be safer.

If you fix the stress that caused them they may not come back.

You may have seeds growing in the lowers under the reversed flowers. Nothing can be done about that but a few seeds doesnt hurt potency or anything.

But sometimes there are a lot of seeds...

TNToothpick

TNToothpick

You should be alright. Just keep a close eye on them the rest of the cycle. Any light leaks going on, or hard changes in environment? Good luck! 🤠

No harsh environment changes or leaks but I did burn a few from over feeding

Latest posts

Top Bottom