Is she on schedule?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
25hewitt17

25hewitt17

She is at the end of week 3 in flower.. 2-12 will be the start of week4 ...she is a Sugar Drum from KDs seeds... thank you fellow farmers!

Is she on schedule
Is she on schedule 2
Is she on schedule 3
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

About right.....First 1-4 weeks is preflowering and stretching. Now she will start stacking. Good luck.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Perhaps 3 weeks from flip, not 3 weeks flower. They are different things. But for 3 weeks from flip, I’d say they look good. ✊🏼

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Perhaps 3 weeks from flip, not 3 weeks flower. They are different things. But for 3 weeks from flip, I’d say they look good. ✊🏼
So many people count differently. I count here from the day I flip to 12/12. I personally don't call it flowering until I see pistols though.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Honestly OP....take those flowering times like a grain of salt. I have had plants go wayyyyyyyy past their times and I have had plants finish 2 weeks earlier then suggested times. Do yourself a favor now and order a cheap jewelers loupe so in a couple weeks you can trichome check.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I definitely will get one to check.....and yeah it's 3 weeks from flip.....I'm just hoping I get a harvest of something

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Then spring time is right around the corner I can't wait

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Best advice is just be patient....it takes time. An early harvest can hurt your numbers and the potency.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Looking great, still plenty of time to go, but definitely looks on track. ✊🏼

Top Bottom