Is she past her final stretch?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey everyone, this is my first ever plant and it will probably be the only and last one done outside as I'll have finished building my grow closet this weekend. It is a pain where I'm at with temps between 68-100+ and r/h between 40-85%. Plus it's been raining 3-4 days a week for over a month now. And then bugs too lol through all this I've still done ok, but it's hard to gauge nutes and how much water with all the rain not only saturating the soil but also flushing the nutes, it's been a fine line to tread. Neem oil mixed with water steeped in rosemary, garlic etc helped get the pests under control and new foliage doesnt show much nute deficiency compared to old growth either. Now that she is flowering I stopped with the neem oil spray though. Now that I've gotten some basics out of the way, onto my actual question. With the bud growth she has developed at this point, will she still have a final growth stretch or is she basically just working on filling out those colas now?
Is she past her final stretch
Is she past her final stretch 2
Is she past her final stretch 3
Is she past her final stretch 4
Is she past her final stretch 5
Is she past her final stretch 6

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Looks like the stretch is done. It doesn’t last that long. But, the colas will still grow in height, just not as rapid as at the start of flower.

Top Bottom