Is she ready for harvest?

• Thread starter ganjaNinjaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

it's the end of week 10 of flower,
she's a small girl
bagseed in soil, under 2 led blurples... should I chop it?

Is she ready for harvest
Is she ready for harvest 2
Is she ready for harvest 3
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
No not yet, wait for at least 95% of hairs to turn orange and the calyxes to swell a good amount more.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That's a beautiful plant! I agree with Aaron, the only real way to know is to look at the trichomes, however judging by the number of white pistils I would agree with 1-3 weeks, hope this helps!

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

That's a beautiful plant! I agree with Aaron, the only real way to know is to look at the trichomes, however judging by the number of white pistils I would agree with 1-3 weeks, hope this helps!
and thanks!! one of my first grows

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I always vote to let plants run longer if you can. Sometimes when doing outdoor the elements force you to chop early but hey if your doing indoor and can wait then its better. Im a daily smoker with high tolerance so naturally I prefer the dark colored Amber Trichomes that get you all wrecked LOL 😵

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
10 weeks? Indoor? Need more light. Let em go longer though.

logdog

logdog

I agree with previous opinions, about 7 to 10 days from entering the harvest window, there are alot of white hairs but they are starting to curl, they dont look stiff and young, from there trichs are the best way to fine tune to your preferences as far as percentage of amber. My personal experience is most plants go longer than 8 weeks, with most falling in the 10-12 week time frame, I have never been sure if that is more a function of my technique or if seed sellers having optimistic time estimates, LOL . If you are worried about it being overmatured and losing potency the pics don't suggest that to me. Good Luck hope this helps, nice looking plant.

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

I agree with previous opinions, about 7 to 10 days from entering the harvest window, there are alot of white hairs but they are starting to curl, they dont look stiff and young, from there trichs are the best way to fine tune to your preferences as far as percentage of amber. My personal experience is most plants go longer than 8 weeks, with most falling in the 10-12 week time frame, I have never been sure if that is more a function of my technique or if seed sellers having optimistic time estimates, LOL . If you are worried about it being overmatured and losing potency the pics don't suggest that to me. Good Luck hope this helps, nice looking plant.
Im more concerned about losing quantity then potency I think, but I dont know much swelling the buds have left

Top Bottom