Is she ready for harvest??

• Thread starter cornishkush68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I started 12/12 on 17/5/2021,this is only the second plant I’ve grown,the last one wasn’t any good,I feel much happier with this one even though I think I should of pruned her more,any help would be very appreciated
Is she ready for harvest
Is she ready for harvest 2
Is she ready for harvest 3
Is she ready for harvest 6
Is she ready for harvest 7

Is she ready for harvest 4
Is she ready for harvest 5
Onemorecast

Onemorecast

I'd say you have a few weeks left min dude. They should swell up nice for you, start cutting the feed down as well. How many days in are you now about week 6?

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I'd say you have a few weeks left min dude. They should swell up nice for you, start cutting the feed down as well. How many days in are you now about week 6?
Thanks for taking the time to reply,very grateful.I switched to 12/12 on 17 may,so just over that yeah,she’s a Cali kush,was supposed to be a auto,but wasn’t

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Do you think it’s too late to trim some of the leaves she seems very bushy and I’m finding it hard to keep the humidity down,especially when I close the tent at lights off

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Agreed, it looks like you have maybe 2 weeks left.

I see nothing wrong with some light defoliation to help expose some undergrowth to light and help improve air flow. Focus on large fan leafs.

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Agreed, it looks like you have maybe 2 weeks left.

I see nothing wrong with some light defoliation to help expose some undergrowth to light and help improve air flow. Focus on large fan leafs.
Thanks buddy,I’ll get on it now

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Do you think it’s too late to trim some of the leaves she seems very bushy and I’m finding it hard to keep the humidity down,especially when I close the tent at lights off
If there are leaves on the inside blocking light, I would tuck them down or remove them. You don't want to touch the outside fan leaves, they are big energy producers. You can trim off some of the lower leaves if you need too not getting light.

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Thanks for taking the time to reply,I’ve taken a few leaves off,I’m thinking too many really,what would you say?

Top Bottom