Is she ready for the chop?

• Thread starter Bluedream1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluedream1

Bluedream1

Hi guys .
I have been growing only a short time and i would say produced some lovely ladies and amazing medicine . I have for the last few months been growing the Dutch passion ultamate im on week 9 of flower but really still unsure when she is really ready for the chop. Looking threw the scope there are a few amber mushrooms and sum misty but still alot of white hairs . The buds are huge and the smell is very fruity . My plan was to bring them Down in 4 days . What would you guys say ??

20210405 182741
20210413 091000
20210411 001048
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

In 4 days see how they look. Id give them a bit longer.

Bluedream1

Bluedream1

In 4 days see how they look. Id give them a bit longer.
Yes Think i will take you up on that . They are in flush now, but out of all i have grown these are my Trickiest type , very easy to grow but the buds are so fat and Heavy its not easy to Workout the correct time to bring them Down. But thanks for the advice..

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have to look at trichomes with at least 15X magnification to know.

This plant does not "look ready," It looks ready when most or all the white pistils have shriveled and turned red. Once it reaches that stage, it's often a week or two before the trichs turn.

Bluedream1

Bluedream1

How did you get your buds so fat ?
I reckon it comes Down to this product, (see the pic ) its the second time i used it but the plants absolutely luv it. It comes in pebals but i Grinded it up into power add it to your soil ,be gereraus ,i used the complete bag for 3 plants .beware it smells like a fuckin farm for 2 days but after its good...

20210413 124712

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I reckon it comes Down to this product, (see the pic ) its the second time i used it but the plants absolutely luv it. It comes in pebals but i Grinded it up into power add it to your soil ,be gereraus ,i used the complete bag for 3 plants .beware it smells like a fuckin farm for 2 days but after its good...

View attachment 1112999
Mmmm Iโ€™m using coco for medium it probably wonโ€™t work for me

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I would flush out plant with cold not ice water this will turn your pistols and plan on chopping in about 10 days.

Bluedream1

Bluedream1

I would flush out plant with cold not ice water this will turn your pistols and plan on chopping in about 10 days.
Maybe best i leave an extra 2 weeks just to be on the safe side ...but thanks for the info ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Top Bottom