Is she ready??? Thank you

• Thread starter ganjaNinjaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

it's the end of week 9 of flower,
she's a small girl, looks to me like most thrycomes are turning amber
bagseed in soil, under 2 led blurples, fed on miracle grow + calmag... should I chop it?

Is she ready thank you
Is she ready thank you 2
Is she ready thank you 3
Is she ready thank you 4
Is she ready thank you 5
Is she ready thank you 6
Last edited:
Growrx

Growrx

I would if I were you, amber trichomes means they are starting to slightly degrade.

Growrx

Growrx

In your second pictures I see a lot of amber, an overwhelming amount to me

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

The guys who scope trichs will tell you to look at the calyx not the leaf. I don't need to look at trichs to tell you it's not ripe.
what are you looking at on the calyx? how long left do you think?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Keep feeding yes I stop feeding full strength at week 10 then taper off to 1/4 strength by week 12 then flush week 13 . I use work casting tea for my final week of flush . Regards Od.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Trichs on leaves go amber way before the trichs on calyxes. Ignore them.

Most, if not all your pistils will be red and shriveled when it's ready. This has a way to go.

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

Keep feeding yes I stop feeding full strength at week 10 then taper off to 1/4 strength by week 12 then flush week 13 . I use work casting tea for my final week of flush . Regards Od.
what's casting tea?

RR1

RR1

it's the end of week 9 of flower,
she's a small girl, looks to me like most thrycomes are turning amber
bagseed in soil, under 2 led blurples, fed on miracle grow + calmag... should I chop it?
If they are turning amber, it's past time. Might as well just throw them out. ;)
RR1

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s got weeks yet relax smoke a big blunt she’s got this under control , look for Amber on the buds themselves not the leaf it’s a better indicator.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The scopers look at trichs on the calyx. I watch for the calyxes to swell like a false pregnancy. And listen to your nose.
You gave the same advice to me and it made me so confused but as I watch the plant more and more, I'm starting to understand.

ganjaNinjaa

ganjaNinjaa

It’s got weeks yet relax smoke a big blunt she’s got this under control , look for Amber on the buds themselves not the leaf it’s a better indicator.
weeks? damn i thought most plants harvest by week 10

pincannabis

pincannabis

Worm casting with water leached over it it becomes a great plant tonic soil conditions.
Hello,

would recommend castings like Fox Farm Big Bloom ( organic) is all castings 0. 0.5. 7 during the final wash? I have a very healthy auto almost ready at 64 days , should i star washing?
Many thanks

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Looks to me like it's in late bulk/early ripen if you're in week 9 I would recommend trying to take it out to at least 11 weeks if not 12

Latest posts

Top Bottom