Is she ready to flush

• Thread starter bog19372
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bog19372

I'm hoping to start flushing this Friday??? Hopefully she's ready can someone help a lil bit she's 5weeks 3 days and will be 6 weeks Friday my buds are starting to look fuller and fuller by the day would someone be able to see if she will be ready for flush Friday mainly looking to start flushing Friday as I have a job coming up and needing the Mrs to look after her 🤣 dont trust her with the feed so need to know so If not I can make the feed up for her haha
Is she ready to flush
Is she ready to flush 2
Is she ready to flush 3
Is she ready to flush 4
Is she ready to flush 5
Is she ready to flush 6
Is she ready to flush 7
Is she ready to flush 8
Is she ready to flush 9
Is she ready to flush 10

steamroller

steamroller

Looks like you have few [ 3,4 ] weeks to go.
I see a lot of white pistils I think.
What makes you think 6 weeks is when they are done?

B

bog19372

I have just read on queen seeds that some strains are ready for flush around 6 weeks so was just making sure before I made any moves thank you for the update

steamroller

steamroller

When most of the pistils have changed from white to red then you look at the trichomes on the bud [ not sugar leaves] .
Your plant looks good~!

B

bog19372

Thank you for the help she looks healthy hoping for a nice yield on her to be honest
When most of the pistils have changed from white to red then you look at the trichomes on the bud [ not sugar leaves] .
Your plant looks good~!

steamroller

steamroller

Thank you for the help she looks healthy hoping for a nice yield on her to be honest
I don't flush personally. Some do, some don't.
I follow a feed schedule that tapers off at the end. Just like it tapered up in the beginning.
I may use straight water for last watering but not more then a week before chop.
You got time to start a grow diary and include more info like soil or coco, light your using and ferts.
Lots of help here.

Top Bottom