IS SHE READY TO HARVEST. TIS THE QUESTION

• Thread starter awesomeblossom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Yall think she's ready or not.... I have no magnofying glass.

Is she ready to harvest  tis the question
Is she ready to harvest  tis the question 2
Is she ready to harvest  tis the question 3
Is she ready to harvest  tis the question 4
Is she ready to harvest  tis the question 5
strider26554

strider26554

dude ,,sorry to tell you, no not yet....ask some of the old timers on here who grow indoor with similar setups to your own. I am not the one. but i can tell you,,dont harvest yet till you hear from some of the gurus,,and by the way, good job so far..and good luck.

strider26554

strider26554

dude ,,sorry to tell you, no not yet....ask some of the old timers on here who grow indoor with similar setups to your own. I am not the one. but i can tell you,,dont harvest yet till you hear from some of the gurus,,and by the way, good job so far..and good luck.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
No not ready yet, be patient and you’ll thank yourself. How many days are you in? Do you know what strain?

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I will do, I choped one down early few weeks ago. Had to though really, hermied. Still came out dessert just shitload of seeds..
Thank u

Latest posts

Top Bottom