Is she ready?

• Thread starter Pdiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi really nice work indeed if your not flushing now I would start can we have the history . I’m sure more farmers will chime in , welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site . Regards OD.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its as ready as you are :D

If you like the high from the way the trichs are colored now pull it..

If you wanna more deeper high let more amber come thru..

Its your plant YOU need to decide when its ready to cut.

This is part of growing and learning ;)

Pdiesel

Pdiesel

Thanks it’s great to join, been lurking from afar before I registered. This is my second grow. Seeds came from bag.
Soil (mix of Ffof, ffhp, perlite and vermiculite. Used fox farms trio. Kelp. Calmag. Recharge. tribus bloom. Molasses. And epsom. Under black dog 200. HLG 135. Electric sky180. (Optic cob will be added for next run). Solacure flower power added late flower. And rapid led far red pucks used for 15 after lights out.
This one girl was ahead of rest in veg and flipped as soon as lights schedule changed. Others are coming along

CA84DA92 FDC4 4A47 9F4D 63ED1F371E7B
58F21143 943F 4A7C A8B6 0BDF1F8D7A81
B3AF2355 E504 4819 889B 165C0C5F1146
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Glad to have ya, Plants looking fuckin awesome! The colors are beautiful!!! :D

Pdiesel

Pdiesel

Glad to have ya, Plants looking fuckin awesome! The colors are beautiful!!! :D
Thank you means a lot. I have tryed to drop the temps a few days to get some color into them. One buddy I got one plant from( clone plant is the one with my hand) didn’t have much color or bag appeal. He trips on how mine turned like that. Others plants are from bag. Which also didn’t look to amazing and had no color.
Now I’m not saying it’s at my hands I got them colorful. But I feel like I did things right And brought out the genetics better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom