• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

You should scope the tricomes and see if they are clear, cloudy and/or amber
Mostly cloudy with some amber is when I like to pick

GREY ALIEN

GREY ALIEN

YEP I WOULD LET GO AT LEAST 10 MORE DAYS I HARVEST AT ABOUT 20% AMBER. JUST MY PREFERENCE

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

If we were going by pistols?

Pic is a lil blurry my friend however going off the color of the fan leaves looks like it could b pulled but a better pic and those tricombs would b nice to see for a more accurate answer

MW7945

MW7945

You got a cell phone or anything? So far the pictures from your toaster have been difficult to make out

R

redlife215

Yeah if i have alot more pkants to cut id get it started so u dont end up logjammed. But if u are only growing a few pkants or have a fuckload of trimmers and drying area id let it flush anotger week

420VISION

You got a cell phone or anything? So far the pictures from your toaster have been difficult to make out

Those were taken from an iphone 7 click on the pic for it to get bigger.

MW7945

MW7945

I took mine with probably 20-30% amber (started flushing when I found only a few amber ones) and it's exactly how I like it.

Madbud

Madbud

Its all Good, i've been taking button buds and bottom branches for a couple weeks. Heady, but the couchlock will be in the top colas coming later.

below frigid

below frigid

I try to wait until at least 20% amber. If I see a big rain coming all bets are off. Any amber is good or even cloudy. I have harvested just the big colas as well, the medium and smaller buds do OK in the rain biguns can mold on ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom