Is she sick? Or just stressed?

• Thread starter Newmichfarmer531
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Hey guys and gals, how is everyone so far this year? So after a week of looking at these tips looking this way following a heavy dose of nitro I'm starting to think that this is a direct result of supercropping?? Is she just stressed and burning the tips of the leaves? Or is she sick and have a defenciency? If anyone has any feedback please help. Thanks

Is she sick or just stressed
Is she sick or just stressed 2
Is she sick or just stressed 3
Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Oh ok gotcha. Do I'm new this year you guys what would be the best way of approaching this potassium defenciency

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If your want to go organic I use Banana 🍌 skins I place them yellow side up on surface of the pot round the plants base as they break down an as you water they release potassium an old timers trick taught to me by an old timer himself . Or you can get to you local hydro store and get it in a bottle , if you give us a rundown on the plants history that will help the community. Od.

Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Yea fer sure. The plant were started inside late April. Strain is chem dawg. 1 1/2 weeks in they were transplanted to a bigger pot with a 6 inch diameter. Has been growing steadily. 4 weeks in I transplanted them into 5 gal buckets. Havnt had any problems yet. 1 1/2 weeks ago I super cropped her. Squeezed stem and bent over and was doing well till about a week after SC I NOTICED she was growing upwards again so I gentle tried pushing back over when I did that the stem cracked a little bit that was about a week ago. Since then I reincorced stem with plant tape. Since the stem cracked tho is when I started getting the burnt tips and brown tips. I thought it was a nitro def. So I gave her a dose of nitro. But hasn't gotten bwtter

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What growing medium are you using , when you say nitro you are referring to Nitrogen yes ?

Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Yes to referring to nitrogen. Growing in 5 gal buckets with local dirt and planting soil mixed. I'm getting ready to transfer them to the ground planting with these products

20200711 182627
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi P low K fertilizer possibly. Cannabis needs much more K than P and hi P can affect K availability.

Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Lemme say this. I've mixed ashes from wood in water 2 times and used as fertilizer. I just read it's high in phosphorus. Would the tips be burnt from using the ash in water to fertilize 2 x's
? Granted I'm at about 5-6 weeks and only have done this 2 X's

Top Bottom