Is she sick?

• Thread starter Faelan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Faelan

Hey People.

I am very new to growing cannabis, and therefore i have read a lot of information online. I guess in some way, this is like reading about symptoms on google. Haha. But i am getting worried if my plant is sick. I don´t know how cannabis leaves should look if they are healthy. The cotyledon leaves definetly looks bad, but my worry is more about the other leaves. On a normal plant, i would not worry, but i read so much about clawing/curling leaves that i got me worried. Hope anyone can help me. The first 3 pics are from the other day, and the last are from this morning. Hope the pics are good enough, for people to see i anything is wrong.

Kind Regards

Is she sick
Is she sick 2
Is she sick 3
Is she sick 4
Is she sick 5
Is she sick 6
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The homebrew world has a saying; RDWHAHB... Stands for relax, dont worry, have a homebrew.

Applies here. It's common for new growers/brewers to stress over every little thing, even when there is nothing wrong. Best thing you can do really is try to stop obsessing and just let the plant do its thing. Water it when its dry, give it plenty of light and fresh air, and dont try to "fix" anything or force feed it stuff it doesnt need.

Seraphine

Seraphine

The cotyledon leaves are meant to die off. They have served their purpose (feeding the plant while it’s little and its true leaves grow).

F

Faelan

Thanks for your replies. I´m more at ease now. But yeah, it´s easy to overthink whether or not something is wrong with the plant, since it´s my first i have not grown in the window and actually want something out of. :) Really appreciate that you have taken the time to answer.

Top Bottom