Is something wrong with my setup?

• Thread starter Lowlifellamas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Hey guys,
I’ve got 2 autoflowers growing in soil under a Mars ts600. Neither of them look super healthy, and considering it’s been 4 weeks since I sowed the seedling to the right I think they are taking longer than they should. Any idea what’s causing the issue. I’m finding that it’s quite hot under the LED.
would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Is something wrong with my setup
Is something wrong with my setup 2
Is something wrong with my setup 3
No3r

No3r

I doubt that the heat from the LED at that height will do anything. What is room temp? What kind of soil? You feed them anything? Setup looks fine to me but there is always room for improvement. For now I recommend you lower the light a bit, make sure the pants are around 75F give them a good watering with some N and check back in a week

ThisGuy420

ThisGuy420

Without knowing your temp, your humidity is too low. I see its at 42%. I assume it's RH, in any case, I'm thinking those girls want some more humidity. Look into VPD.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Bit more water too with humidity. Give them a week or 2 and youll see them improve

Madmax

Madmax

Having that fan like that bro your pushing hot air down onto the plant.put the fan horizontal and tilting slightly upwards just so its shimmering .

Top Bottom