Is that normal for the bottom leaves to go like that?

• Thread starter Cornishkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cornishkush

Cornishkush

I’ve been watering this plant with canna boost and the bottom leaves have gone yellow,is that due to the mutes?
Thanks

Is that normal for the bottom leaves to go like that
Is that normal for the bottom leaves to go like that 2
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Thanks for taking the time to reply,I’m new to this and I appreciate all advice
Ditch those netted pucks. Absolutely no need and hold back early root development. Leave those for the squash and tomato starts.

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

Ditch those netted pucks. Absolutely no need and hold back early root development. Leave those for the squash and tomato starts.
Thanks for taking your time to reply,I was gonna repot to a 3 galllon soon,I bought that set up from pot for pot,would you recommend that size?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Thanks for taking your time to reply,I was gonna repot to a 3 galllon soon,I bought that set up from pot for pot,would you recommend that size?
Yes. Cut the netting away as much as possible when you do. Free those roots.

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

Thanks for taking the time to reply It’s a mixture that came with the pot from a company called pot for pot,the next one I’m gonna put in coco

dire wolf

dire wolf

Don't worry about those bottom leaves , your plant looks good , it will stabilize when it gets some root mass going , and don't worry too much about the pucks , they're not too bad for germinating , the plant will only spend a week or two in them before settling into your chosen medium ...

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Use rapid rooters , and bury your pucks or whatever you decide to use , bury them to the base of the plant stem , the way you have them sitting on top is not good at all .....
Not my plants mate

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

Pots to small, and your soil level is to low to produce side roots. Pot up to a bigger pot, and bury the the seed puck.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I’ve just ordered some 5 gallon fabric buttons and canna coir,does that sound like a good combination or should I use?something else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom