Is the gear at Harborside legit?

• Thread starter HowardHunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

_BIG_YIELDS_

HOWARD the last time i was in fruitridge they had hella packs of cali connection seeds they had doubles and tripples for around a 100 some less!!!!!!! i would still call and ask just in case you know cc sells fast!!! i just hope hes droping off some alien dog!!!! i want it bad after seeing pics of it, and the people in fruitride understand genetics, harborside has just regular people working for them, i got the same reaction when i asked questions

H

HowardHunt

Thanks for the info BY! I was thinking about getting up there late tomorrow to try to catch them when they get in but maybe they'll be closed by then.

Yeah Harborside wasn't able to tell me the difference between the 3 Chemdog cuts that they had, just really no sense in trying to find a proper cut if you have to run three randoms to see if any are even legit.

R

Ridge

HowardHunt, sorry I don't have enough posts to respond to your PM unfortunately. I would love to help and will do what I can, Swerve is dropping off his new gear today so there should be plenty of seeds available tomorrow morning. As for the cuts, mention The Farm and I'll see what I can do for you. PM me what you were hoping for and I'll do my best, NO PROMISES though.
BTW, I just saw the Chemdog #4 cut in week 7 that Swerve gave us and I was speechless. HUGE! looks twice the size of anything else in the room and it smells like someone spilled some dangerous chemicals on lemon peels, so F-ing gorgeous!
We also just got in some Chemdog #4 flowers that smell through the sealed plastic container we have them in!

R

Ridge

Ridge i just pickd up Chemdog #4 and sour og were those from a cut swerve gave you 2 mother out or were they from seeds that you guys grew and cut clones??? thanks for the info!!

As Swerve said, the Sour OG and Chemdog #4 were from cuts he gave us and when we have the Ogiesel and SFV OG BX2 cuts, they are from seeds we cracked and mothered. We will be having VERY limited releases of Chem Valley Kush and Tahoe OG cuts that we also cracked from seed coming shortly, maybe a month or so. Once again, thanks to Swerve for the permission to release these to our patients!

P.S Ogiesel flowers coming in 10-14 days, looking soooo good.

lilhydro

lilhydro

Great cant wait till tomarrow, swerve can you tell me what you are gonna restock harborside with? Is the mix pack the only way to get some darkwater seeds? thanks again for the info.

H

HowardHunt

Wow Ridge....I love everything I'm hearing and can't wait to make the trip up tomorrow!

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

as soon as some1 knows what cuts fruitridge just got in from swearve please post!!!! i keep tring 2 call fruitridge but there phone is trippn it keeps going 2 comcast!! also did they get in alien dog?? i want it

R

Ridge

Swerve is only dropping seeds from his new fem line, no cuts. We'll have his full fem line of seeds tomorrow AM.

HowardHunt- PM me what cuts you and how many you were looking for so we can try and accomodate you. Once again, no promises but we might be able to dig up some for you.

S

Swerve

harborside in oakland is full stocked with fem gear and Fruitridge health and wellness center is fully stock as well in sac and northstar in sac is fully stocked with fem gear as well.

redeye

redeye

you guys are so lucky being able to just go out to a club and score some of cc bomb ass gear

lilhydro

lilhydro

Just getting back from harborside pick up Chembarry, CVK, ChemMaster. I think i was the first to ask for the Cali Connection Fem line becuase he had to get the samples from the back, so they are stock up and ready to go.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

yea we are lucky!!!! we pay around 100 a pack and the auction hits for 300 a pack!!! cc genetics is real hot right now!!!! purple and og is it in the bay right now both on fire!!!!!! good og sells for a few hundred more than good purple but purple is alot more wanted in the streets and og is more wanted in the clubs!!!

H

HowardHunt

FruitRidge hooked it up!

I am one happy camper! Thanks so much Ridge and thanks Swerve for letting them have a chance to share. I am beyond stoked.

H

HowardHunt

Honestly BY, I could care less what people want right now in the streets or the clubs because all of these are total winner and anyone would be a fool to refuse this kind of flavor n punch. To me this line represents some of the golden age of genetics we are in right now. In 5-10 years I feel like people are going to be still hunting these flavors n cuts.

This line is legendary and I'm just happy to be lucky enough to take part in it.

B

burnedout

Howard you are making me too excited to get into Fruitridge and pick some CC beans up, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom