Is the Plagron Batmix soil any good with Biobizz nutes

• Thread starter forknowledge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forknowledge

forknowledge

Ive been using Biobizz soils & nutes for some time & Im thinking of going the Plagron batmix a go with my Biobizz nutes. Any opinions or comments on this soil.

N

nog

i used batmix to flower, transplanted 4 week old clones into it, no nute burn, never fed anything except molasses in wks 4,5,6 of flowering, no nitrogen deff, dead leaves or anything else after 8 weeks in bud no need to feed, i would use it again if my local gets some more in, postage makes mo too expensive. i would not however, fancy putting young clones or seedlings into it i think it will burn them.

forknowledge

forknowledge

I guess it would be best for short flowering strains then. Thanks for your words but this hread seems dead oh well.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I used the royalty mix with good results,used their nutes.then changed to canna bio nute range seemed to taste better,I had an agent orange that had a bit of a pissy smell to it and when i changed to canna bio it didn't smell pissy no more.The best thing about the canna bio it does not sent your ph up when you mix it with your ph-ed water

N

nog

my local just got some more in, so ive bought a couple of bags, put 3 x 3 week old seedlings into it tonight dont think it will burn them, you get confusing info about this stuff, people think it has a high EC but on the bag it says the EC is about 0.6 - 0.8 so it should be ok, bio bizz all mix however EC is 2.4 i think which is well high. I wouldnt just assume you will have to use nutes, just watch the plants, if you use dol lime when potting you might not need to feed at all, like i said earlier after 8 weeks of flower i fed fa nutes and got 210gms off 6 x t44's under 1 x 400 hps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom