Is the plant trying to flower? Help pls :)

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey guys I’m just wondering if my plant is showing pre bud sights and if it is doing this does that mean the plant is an auto flower? I have no idea what the genetics of the plant is as it was a random seed and be had from collecting them from bags of nice weed I got over the years.

the plant is around day 65 it was a baby seedling on the 19th of may, it’s literally only ever been given rain water and a bit of tap water here and there never been give any nutrients and it’s always been outdoors at temperatures of 21 degreees during the day to about 13-14 Degrees at night. I was thinking of getting some Epsom salts and molasses for some nutrients to go into the flowering stage of it is but any tips and advise on what to feed it rn would be great! Many thanks as always folks big love and happy growing❤️

Is the plant trying to flower help pls
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 2
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 3
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 4
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 5
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 6
Is the plant trying to flower help pls 7
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Nope still growing in veg mode.
Legend mate cheers, is there anyway I’ll be able to tell if it’ll start producing buds by itself to tell if it’s an auto cause I’ve really no idea mate lol and if it doesn’t and keeps vegging what day would you recommend trying to flip a light cycle for it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Legend mate cheers, is there anyway I’ll be able to tell if it’ll start producing buds by itself to tell if it’s an auto cause I’ve really no idea mate lol and if it doesn’t and keeps vegging what day would you recommend trying to flip a light cycle for it

Gimie a sec i'll show you what a auto flower looks like in the very start of flowering ;) I gotta run ot and take a picture of min so gimmie a sec.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Ahhh yes mate can defo see the wee pistons there makes loads of sense. Cheers mate appreciate that, so you know what day an auto normally starts flowering at cause this on on I’d say it’s 65th day or so now just trying to figure out if it is an auto lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ahhh yes mate can defo see the wee pistons there makes loads of sense. Cheers mate appreciate that, so you know what day an auto normally starts flowering at cause this on on I’d say it’s 65th day or so now just trying to figure out if it is an auto lol

It can vary DRASTICLY from one auto to the next, I have seeds that this guys been breeding that are 90 day finish, up to 120 day finish on another batch, I have the auto u see there is 2 months old and just now flowering I have one inside a tent indoors thats just barely 1 month and is starting to flower.

Just depends on the strain :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom