Is The Price For Legal Marijuana In Colorado Too High?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
How many plants can you have in CA. Like if you have a card for yourself then you want to be a caregiver, how many patients are you allowed ?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dude thats a good question,even we dont know and we live here.Depends if you go by state law,county law or city law,its a clusterf..k.In my county i think its 12(6/6) per person but NO outdoor but its defined differently everywhere throughout the state,whats the old saying "keep calm and carry on",lol.

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

How many plants can you have in CA. Like if you have a card for yourself then you want to be a caregiver, how many patients are you allowed ?

Your sig is mesmerizing me. Love it!

Dude thats a good question,even we dont know and we live here.Depends if you go by state law,county law or city law,its a clusterf..k.In my county i think its 12(6/6) per person but NO outdoor but its defined differently everywhere throughout the state,whats the old saying "keep calm and carry on",lol.

wow, that's cluster f for sure.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I love how Fox News Keeps bitching and winning about the Weed in CO, but what kind of message are we sending to our kids. Well lets see, when you turn 21 you can buy beer or you can buy Weed, pretty simple to me.

Your sig is mesmerizing me. Love it!

@FiveAM I also caught myself staring at it...LOL :p

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Totally depends now on where you live. If you're in Fresno Co, it looks like you can't have any plants. If you're in my county there's no limit for indoor cultivation, 12 plants TOTAL per patient/parcel outside, with a limit of 2 patients/parcel, so that limits me/us to 24 plants total outside. Which is insane because you could have a 500 acre parcel that no one's going to see what you've got going on at, not to mention space, boundaries, etc.

Right at this very moment we have at least two other counties considering putting bans on various forms of cultivation, those being Tuolomne and Shasta.

If you look at them on a map, they're all Sierra Nevada mountain counties, which has meaning if you put it into a historical perspective. Mostly that these ranchers/farmers don't want their liberties impinged upon, but they're more'n happy to impinge on ours.

Dave made friends with a gal who grew up here. Turns out that she grew up with a few of our supervisors. Turns out that she grew up getting high with a few of these supervisors, which damn near makes that ALL the supervisors (because only one out of the five isn't from around here). And to say that she's a little upset with what they've done would be putting it mildly. But when he got her here for dinner with others, she clammed up.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@Seamaiden So you can have unlimited # of plants inside even if its just you by yourself ?, Or thats per patient inside also ..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes. If you can afford to pay PG&E, my county's not interested in anything else.

The ordinance was a response to a murder of a guy running a large cooperative grow, almost 800 plants. He met the gangsters who were there to rob him with a gun, they had bigger firepower.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yes. If you can afford to pay PG&E, my county's not interested in anything else.

The ordinance was a response to a murder of a guy running a large cooperative grow, almost 800 plants. He met the gangsters who were there to rob him with a gun, they had bigger firepower.
I wish it was that way here in MI, I would be blowing shit up !!..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Top Bottom