Is the site "Rightbud" legit?

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Has anyone had good experience with this company?
We haven't heard of them till now, but we (@ComfortablyNumb and I) checked out their website, their lighting prices seems a bit higher, but sorry to say that that's the extent of our "experience" with Rightbud...🤓 😎🤙 I'm sure there's gotta be SOMEone here in the FARM that has a better "review" though! 😄 👍

2Bad

2Bad

We haven't heard of them till now, but we (@ComfortablyNumb and I) checked out their website, their lighting prices seems a bit higher, but sorry to say that that's the extent of our "experience" with Rightbud...🤓 😎🤙 I'm sure there's gotta be SOMEone here in the FARM that has a better "review" though! 😄 👍
Gotcha the light I was looking at is cheaper by $50 so It seemed Suspcious hahaha but idk might have to give it a shot and report back

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Gotcha the light I was looking at is cheaper by $50 so It seemed Suspcious hahaha but idk might have to give it a shot and report back
There ya go! 👍
Do keep us posted and good luck! 🤙😎

R

Rightbud

Hi there! I know I'm a bit late to the punch here but I can assure you we are indeed legit! We've been in business since 2018 and have served well over 20,000 customers. As we're an online only store we have much lower overhead than a typical shop which allows us to keep our prices low. If you ever have any questions or concerns and want to reach out we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Latest posts

Top Bottom