• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

5 Star Organic Structured Water MEDICAL MARIJUANA Made with Structured Water

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

FYI, if you buy the KJ Magnetics Fuel Magnet, you need to turn one magnet around, so the two repel instead of attract

Be careful they don't slide out easily, and you can cut yourself using a knife to separate one

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

OK magnetic water update: I put 2 sets of the fuel magnets on my incoming water pipe Tuesday morning. They are much smaller that I thought they would be, but they are neodymium, very strong

I have a toilet near the incoming water line. Within 2 days I noticed a big difference in that toilet. Sorry for the somewhat graphic description, but I have had to use Arm and Hammer Washing Powder to prevent skid marks when I flush. In just 3 days, no more marks without using the washing powder!

My kitchen and upstairs bath are on the opposite side of the house.

Now, since the distance from the incoming line to my kitchen and upstairs shower is a lot farther, I did not expect much for a few days, at least until the non treated water moved through.

Yesterday, in the kitchen, I noticed a clear glass mug that I had rinsed in the tap water the day before: it did not have any mineral spots (even though the minerals are still there). I keep a small container of soapy water at hand to clean up while/after cooking. The suds typically subside within minutes (this due to the hardness minerals). I made it fresh ~ over an hour ago, and there's still a full head of foam.

Will this translate to my fuel line? Dunno, but damn. This will prevent water valves from corroding with minerals, as well as all water lines, though I expect it will take awhile to clean it all out. Cleaner showers are just around the corner, too

Simple to connect, cheap to buy. I recommend 2-3 on the incoming pipe.

Also, the magnets are in attract (stick together) one needs to be flipped over so they repel. This creates a stronger energetic area

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/fuelmagnet.asp

incogneato

incogneato

OK magnetic water update: I put 2 sets of the fuel magnets on my incoming water pipe Tuesday morning. They are much smaller that I thought they would be, but they are neodymium, very strong

I have a toilet near the incoming water line. Within 2 days I noticed a big difference in that toilet. Sorry for the somewhat graphic description, but I have had to use Arm and Hammer Washing Powder to prevent skid marks when I flush. In just 3 days, no more marks without using the washing powder!

My kitchen and upstairs bath are on the opposite side of the house.

Now, since the distance from the incoming line to my kitchen and upstairs shower is a lot farther, I did not expect much for a few days, at least until the non treated water moved through.

Yesterday, in the kitchen, I noticed a clear glass mug that I had rinsed in the tap water the day before: it did not have any mineral spots (even though the minerals are still there). I keep a small container of soapy water at hand to clean up while/after cooking. The suds typically subside within minutes (this due to the hardness minerals). I made it fresh ~ over an hour ago, and there's still a full head of foam.

Will this translate to my fuel line? Dunno, but damn. This will prevent water valves from corroding with minerals, as well as all water lines, though I expect it will take awhile to clean it all out. Cleaner showers are just around the corner, too

Simple to connect, cheap to buy. I recommend 2-3 on the incoming pipe.

Also, the magnets are in attract (stick together) one needs to be flipped over so they repel. This creates a stronger energetic area

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/fuelmagnet.asp
How big are the magnets? Is there anything special about them other than being neodymium?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

How big are the magnets? Is there anything special about them other than being neodymium?

They are pretty small. The dimensions are in the KJ Magnetics article

Yes, each fits into a metal back plate. Its' purpose is to stop the back side field from coming around. The effect is a stronger field. Read the article

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's a picture on my incoming water, but I also have one between each rez and the tote

IMG 3542
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Found an affordable device. He doesn't call it 'structured', he calls it de-clustering- makes sense.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's a great YT video that will reveal so much about light and water, and that health starts in the mitochondria

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

In keeping with the awareness that certain organizations want to keep the truth about water and health from us...

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

To think that science knows all the answers don't kid your self if we did we should of reached the stars 100 years ago and guess what were never going to reach the stars Ever were locked in this planet whats keeping us safe above us is also keeping us from leaving anytime soon...

Does this mean you believe in the flat earth theory?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's a nice overview. Open full screen and be prepared to pause and read

Top Bottom