Is the weed ready to harvest 7
Is the weed ready to harvest 8
Is the weed ready to harvest 9
Is the weed ready to harvest 10
Is the weed ready to harvest 11
Is the weed ready to harvest 12
2Water

2Water

I'm just about 7 weeks into flower on my first grow, but I would say no. They are far from ready

Reactions: rk2
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Something about this entire plant seems crazy. First off - that browning looks sus , have you have a stall in growth recently? looks like a nasty root/bot issue in it's beginning

what in the heck strain is that? 5 weeks into flower something just seems off.

rk2

rk2

Something about this entire plant seems crazy. First off - that browning looks sus , have you have a stall in growth recently? looks like a nasty root/bot issue in it's beginning

what in the heck strain is that? 5 weeks into flower something just seems off.
That's my concern; the pistil to are too brown, which I believe is due to heat stress, as the bottom ones are completely white pistil.

This was grown entirely outdoors using the natural cycle.
And it's starting of summer season where I live

It's a wild seed, and I'm not sure what strain it is.

It had a severe calcium deficiency at the start of the flowering stage.

rk2

rk2

I'm just about 7 weeks into flower on my first grow, but I would say no. They are far from ready
Iam first time grower
This my first plant so iam totally confused
Because leafs are turning yellow and falling off frequently

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

The top of your main cola seems to indicate that something's outa whack. The top couple inches look like it's doing a spindly reach for the sky. That might be a lighting issue but I don't know for sure. More experienced growers might chime in.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Its in 12/12 cycle so I thought it's sufficient for flowering cycle
And summer kicked it most of top hairs around top are burnt
12/12 works some even like more darkness - I was really eluding tooo summer is coming and depending on where your at in the world ? 12/12 outside is about over in most parts of the world . When she gets to much light she will reveg - bottom line where ya located ?

rk2

rk2

12/12 works some even like more darkness - I was really eluding tooo summer is coming and depending on where your at in the world ? 12/12 outside is about over in most parts of the world . When she gets to much light she will reveg - bottom line where ya located ?
I live in India
Summers are hot night are cold
So normal I get long short daytime and light time
Does moonlight effect the plant at the night tome

Moshmen

Moshmen

I live in India
Summers are hot night are cold
So normal I get long short daytime and light time
Does moonlight effect the plant at the night tome
No moonlight should be fine

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Definitely looks like a wild, landrace sativa. I doubt it will produce chunky buds at any time in its lifecycle.

No plant finishes in 5-6 weeks, but sativas usually take at least twice that flowering time.

rk2

rk2

Definitely looks like a wild, landrace sativa. I doubt it will produce chunky buds at any time in its lifecycle.

No plant finishes in 5-6 weeks, but sativas usually take at least twice that flowering time.
Thanks for the info
Then should wait 3-4 more weeks for the completion
And the levs are yellowing falling out, which is why I thought it was nearing completion.

TSD

TSD

Ok, so I'd say it's definitely a strong Sativa if not full Sativa, which can take 12 weeks or more to flower, some can take much longer! You're nowhere close to harvest I'd say, barely started making trichs. What are your watering practices, are you giving her a dry period? The leaves look swollen and she's drooping, which usually means too frequent watering. I would resume feeding, that's likely why you're loosing so many leaves, overwatering can kill off leaves too. You say you have 12 hours of light, but how much full sun is she getting? The browning the tiny leaves is concerning and I'm not sure what to think of that to be honest. Has she always been outdoors? You say it's cold at night, how cold? Like @mysticepipedon said, some sativas will never plump up and fill out, but you need trichomes to catch a buzz... so definitely don't harvest, try to get her back on track. What were you feeding before you stopped?

rk2

rk2

Ok, so I'd say it's definitely a strong Sativa if not full Sativa, which can take 12 weeks or more to flower, some can take much longer! You're nowhere close to harvest I'd say, barely started making trichs. What are your watering practices, are you giving her a dry period? The leaves look swollen and she's drooping, which usually means too frequent watering. I would resume feeding, that's likely why you're loosing so many leaves, overwatering can kill off leaves too. You say you have 12 hours of light, but how much full sun is she getting? The browning the tiny leaves is concerning and I'm not sure what to think of that to be honest. Has she always been outdoors? You say it's cold at night, how cold? Like @mysticepipedon said, some sativas will never plump up and fill out, but you need trichomes to catch a buzz... so definitely don't harvest, try to get her back on track. What were you feeding before you stopped?
For nutrition iam using npk 1:6:6 which is the only mix i can find which is close around here

Usually water during sundown and soil is completed dry

And use calcium magnesium powder weekly

Night gets cold upto 16°c

The plant has be placed outside completely
Seeded around sep-2022

Currently I am watering only ph balanced water from a week with no nutrition

Top Bottom