Is There A Dr. In The House?

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No need in explaining how it happened,,, just need to know if she will live thru this. I guess I read somewhere that air can get in the main stem and kill the whole plant. True or false?

Is there a dr in the house
Is there a dr in the house 2
Is there a dr in the house 3
Is there a dr in the house 4
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Tape it up...ull be good.

Ive heard that air in the stem can kill em but ive never actually seen it...i believe its called an embolism
Thanks for the quick response!
Yep that is what it is called. I taped it up good and used a yoyo to pull the branch up tight. I thought I was prob good, but just wanted to check with the elders... Thanks.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Gnomes right,i use electrical tape myself,always have a couple casualties while super cropping.
Ya mine happened cause damn yo yo shot out my hand and I reached real quick and knocked my big fan over right in to the bush. Prob lucky that is all that happened to it! Hey but thanks for chiming in! I appreciate it!

G gnome

G gnome

Ya mine happened cause damn yo yo shot out my hand and I reached real quick and knocked my big fan over right in to the bush. Prob lucky that is all that happened to it! Hey but thanks for chiming in! I appreciate it!
"No need to explain" haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The way I look at it, we all go thru growing pains! And my next grow, i am moving from coco and single bucket to a recirculating 8 site waterfarm... So I am sure that I have more growing pains to come :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well the patient has been stabilized, and I am crushing up two vicodan and mixing in her nute water :) She should be just fine. Well as long as she don't become addicted. There is only room in this house for one grumpy patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom