Is there a place

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
werd Rkybro....I def know you know good herb n specially that spg n haze..summers commin and will least make a few trips that way for a lil vaca..hell havnt even seen a show at redrox yet...but seen to mamy as sandstone...

Im not going to defend NL lines...some folks respect old classic lines others call it as they see it...to each their own...most I know over 40 as I am have a deeper connection to old skunks, affis, kushes, hazes Nls n the likes..not Bubbas, OG , Chems n which are only new selections of old combinations..
Im not steping up anything..as I dont play games..
Actually would be interested in a culinary aspect as Im a sous chef and saucier and would like to see things dev in those directions...
A Chianti Kush tenderloin demi sauce or maybe a osSSH Beurre blanc for a nice fish dish...actually used to work for YiaYias euro bistro which theres a location in Den I was going to work at about 7yrs ago..but the executive chef there is a dumbass..

Ive got good friends in MI to.....but I have more fam in the midwest...so not goin that far...plus I grew up in upstate NY so I been east..Im goin west a lil bit at a time..
If I had the ways n means it would prob be NewMexico..no matter the laws just cause its local and all...thnx tho for all the input folks...be well
FOE20

Latest posts

Top Bottom