• Thread starter Blakeja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blakeja

Blakeja

Four plant SCROG (see below)

Flipped lights to 12/12 8 nights ago.

did I wait to long, is this to full?

will I see a resulting loss in harvest and why?

fully intend on shwazzing the crop day 21 to open up the bud sites to light.

thoughts?

Is there a such thing as to much bush
Is there a such thing as to much bush 2
Is there a such thing as to much bush 3
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Mmmm probably not...i feel like over deleafing and pruning can hurt the plant....
Im dont defoliate at all ...just bottom prune ending ina result pretty much like yours...
Once you granted a basic airflow under the canopy seems pointless....leaves are the fotovoltaic panel of the plant!

Blakeja

Blakeja

Mmmm probably not...i feel like over deleafing and pruning can hurt the plant....
Im dont defoliate at all ...just bottom prune ending ina result pretty much like yours...
Once you granted a basic airflow under the canopy seems pointless....leaves are the fotovoltaic panel of the plant!

I just found some WPM starting down low so Definitely going to clear it out in couple weeks.

another reason I felt like I filled the screen up a bit much. There is a Fair bit of moisture where leafs are over lapping.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I just found some WPM starting down low so Definitely going to clear it out in couple weeks.

another reason I felt like I filled the screen up a bit much. There is a Fair bit of moisture where leafs are over lapping.
treat the wpm immediately, clean the larf out under the net and add low air movement for best results

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
What was your process in training the plant so well?? They look incredible!

Blakeja

Blakeja

treat the wpm immediately, clean the larf out under the net and add low air movement for best results

lost coast tomorrow while lights are off and again next weekend as preventative.

Then full shwaz as planned on the 21 days from light transition period. (13 nights)

I have a fixed six inch hurricane clip fan below and one above as well.
thinking they might not be pushing through the canopy because they don't oscillate?

Sound like a good plan?

Blakeja

Blakeja

What was your process in training the plant so well?? They look incredible!

ā€œincredibleā€..Thanks so much! šŸ˜Ž

Training:
- I grew them untouched for about a month, so I would have some height underneath to allow me to work if needed.
-Topped
-Bushed out for two weeks.
-Threw the net down on top forcing the tallest down to the lowest height.
-Pruned like crazy while the net filled. I really thought I over did it on two or three occasions. This at one week intervals while training -horizontal the whole time.
-Flipped photo period and let the run..8 nights ago, they were flat lol.
šŸ„“

Blakeja

Blakeja

Bit of an update,

decided to defoliate last night after finding more extensive PM in the canopy.
What a chore in a net..
sprayed with lost coast.

Does anyone religiously defoliate? I feel like I have had to a lot with this scrog. Doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s over yet either

didnā€™t really want to defoliate right in the middle of flower before the end of stretch but who knows might promote more bud sights?
At least the PM will no longer have anywhere to hide, for a week until itā€™s a jungle again lol.

regards,
Blake

B39DC555 6665 4F99 B053 A3F5E8CDDA32
AD7D8CDA 555A 44FA A2A2 55ACE8643FC0
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Remember flower grows on branches not fans, if it were mine i would prune lightly and strategically to get your branches into the light, but what do i know? It's your plant.

Top Bottom