is there a way to benifit someone with Emphysema from cannabis or concentrates

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

i thought maybe i could help my nan out who has just been signed off with Emphysema as iv read some strains with high levels of certain caninniboids can have anti inflamitry propertys? and others high in healing canniniboids, id like to know which strains could be ticking all these boxs and what is best way she could medicate, thankyou in advance farmers :character0053:

C

critical

does any1 have any wisdom to spread on the subject plz?

C

critical

i thought i might be able to strike a rational answer to my question seeing as theres so many wise farmers and pharmacists on here but no one but me seems to be partaking in this valuable thread, i need to help some sick people here with the herb we all know and love, surely someone can help here, and it will be benifiting not just my people, it will help all who need it so someone please give there input, thankyou

C

critical

i forgot to say, i think it will benifit by the natural anti inflamitory and healing powers that thc n cbd and all the other cannaniboids possess, but i thought smoking will not be a good option as the persons lungs are obviously damaged from the Emphysema but then again i was wondering if vapourising (bho or herb) would be a safe smoking option?? after all then it would be getin the active things were we want straight to the source of the problem, thier lungs, but if there is no safe smoking option then maybe bho capsules? it would be a better option not to smoke as the person dosnt smoke who needs it but if it would benifit more in some way then they are willing to try

cannabeans

cannabeans

I personally dont think that smoking or even vaporizing would be good for your Nan, but i am no doctor. To me, I think that might make it harder to breathe. I would look into the edible concetrates.

This is my opinion....

C

critical

I personally dont think that smoking or even vaporizing would be good for your Nan, but i am no doctor. To me, I think that might make it harder to breathe. I would look into the edible concetrates.

This is my opinion....

thanks for the reply, so u think i should make up some bho oil capsules? i think that might be the road il be going down, iv made some real nice bho that i smoked before and i can get fillable capsules from my local headshop so shouldnt be a prob

cannabeans

cannabeans

that might be too strong for her, but again.....
just an opinion...

C

critical

ok kool im open to all opinions m8, so what did u have in mind exactly then?

C

critical

also id like to add it will be fine for absorption through the digestive system n orally as methods of ingestion and the person would rather not feel the euphoric effect but dosnt mind if they have to deal with it if it means healing theirself, hopefully that will help someone help me to help someone...

cannabeans

cannabeans

I believe that it has been discovered that a 1:1 (THC to CBD)ratio would be the best treatment for patients who dont want experience the side effect of getting "high". Apparently the equal ratio give the medical effects with out the side effect. There is a new seed project with shantibaba involved in which the have fem seeds that exhibit the 1:1 ratio.

Thats where I would start....

T

ToastyRoadie

also id like to add it will be fine for absorption through the digestive system n orally as methods of ingestion and the person would rather not feel the euphoric effect but dosnt mind if they have to deal with it if it means healing theirself, hopefully that will help someone help me to help someone...

Do a search for "Granny Storm Crow's List" and "Rick Simpson Oil". I'll post a recipe for a tincture when I get time.

C

critical

I believe that it has been discovered that a 1:1 (THC to CBD)ratio would be the best treatment for patients who dont want experience the side effect of getting "high". Apparently the equal ratio give the medical effects with out the side effect. There is a new seed project with shantibaba involved in which the have fem seeds that exhibit the 1:1 ratio.

Thats where I would start....

is that the cannatonic? if so with genetics like what that strain has its crazy that it dosnt get u high, im sure i saw g13 in its genetics and another well known strong strain i just cant remember fully right now, if your not on about that strain then which seed project with a 1/1 ratio is shanti partaking in? anything he touches is top quality i right now am doing thier super silver haze and critical mass along with some big buddha cheese and 1 coletrain

C

critical

Do a search for "Granny Storm Crow's List" and "Rick Simpson Oil". I'll post a recipe for a tincture when I get time.

thanks iv already been looking into it from the guidence of egzoset, but a second vote from some1 else is always a good sign too, cheers m8
:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom