Is there a way to get clones legally or is that not an option?

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

Please show me the line that supports this.

As I read this:

(g) A primary caregiver cardholder may receive reimbursement for costs associated with assisting a patient cardholder's medical use of marijuana. Compensation shall not constitute sale of controlled substances.

o) A cardholder may give marijuana to another cardholder to whom they are not connected by the department's registration process, provided that no consideration is paid for the marijuana, and that the recipient does not exceed the limits specified in § 21-28.6-4.

I interpret it to read ONLY caregivers can receive reimbursement from a patient REGISTERED TO THEM. I'd read it a bit more carefully...

Clarification: The reason it is only to a patient connected through the registration (it must be a patient the caregiver signed up with), is because of this little line:

(d) A primary caregiver cardholder, who has in his or her possession, a registry identification card, shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including, but not limited to, civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a patient cardholder, to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process, with the medical use of marijuana; provided, that the primary caregiver cardholder possesses an amount of marijuana that does not exceed twelve (12) mature marijuana plants and two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marijuana for each patient cardholder to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process.

A caregiver technically may not "assist with the use of medical marijuana" for just any patient, they must be connected through the registration...

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

Right there. You pasted it. Second paragraph. A cardholder can give another cardholder... I'm NOT a caregiver, so anything to do with caregivers, don't think about. I'm a patient. I can give another patient marijuana provided that no consideration is paid for the marijuana,and that the recipient does not exceed the limits specified

shemshemet

shemshemet

Ok, I can see that....guess I'm just cynical. I don't read it in a positive I read it in a negative. Consideration paid for your time......a prosecutor could easily spin the consideration paid for time/soil/"donation" is consideration paid for marijuana.

IronLeaf

IronLeaf

Consideration for electricity and equipment costs is all I was thinking about honestly. No one is going to get rich off clones.

vangs

vangs

I recently got clones from Cloneguys.com, they are rhode island guys that work with legal patients only. They would only let me get 12 because of state regulations. And they sell the "soil" not the "clone" for $45 each, very pricey! I had previously purchased $20 clones on CraigsList and they were infested with spider mites and it messed up the yield of the grow, so I guess paying more for healthy plants was worth it... I now take cuts and do my own clones to save the money...
hey hunter, i went threw cloneguys aswell, i ordered like 5 difrent strains, and i noticed that the cuts wernt what they said they were and at the end i had flowered diffrent strains than expected.. did you have that issue?

vangs

vangs

I have some clones for you provided you show me your ID card, since it is legal for medical patients to give plants and herb to one another. I have Blue Dream clones right now and will have Blueberry, Strawberry Kush, Acapulco Gold, Trainwreck, and Gold Leaf*** in a couple months. Just PM me when you are ready. Very healthy DWC clones. Just give me a little money to cover my costs is all I ask. Glad to help out a fellow patient.
hey iron leaf, hows your blue dream cut? does it yield as nice as people say?

Latest posts

Top Bottom