is there a way to pass a mouth swab test

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am not sure this is the right place to ask but does anyone know how to fake a oral mouth swab drug test for thc ?

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I dont know for sure, read somewhere about a guy having a routine on flossing etc for it. Dont know the story

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yikes. Never had to deal with that one.

If you find out how, post it.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i know it takes me 3 months to clean it out of my urine i had to do that when i got my cdl's i'm 6'3 350 lbs lots of storage space lol

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

the problem i see is even if you could rinse your mouth out with peroxide or something like that before you go in there you body is creating new saliva
i did read in a article that what there really looking for with a mouth swab is the light coating from the smoke on the inside of your mouth

tobh

tobh

Supporter
it's been over a decade, but the last oral swab i had to take was with a fellow smoker. Long story short I failed, and other dude passed. The one variable that was different was dude sucking on a Hall's cough drop right before the test and I was not. We've burned down the night prior, so I know for a fact both of us should've failed. Take that for what you will. I'm sure the technology has come a long way since then and likely is able to identify such adulterants now.

Ponky

Ponky

You take the test. And sue them for discrimination. Working doesn't pay enough. Plus you could just take stuff to make yourself whole. If they don't let you work because you smoke you don't need to be letting them make money. I mean screw me and good luck making money ever again.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

it's been over a decade, but the last oral swab i had to take was with a fellow smoker. Long story short I failed, and other dude passed. The one variable that was different was dude sucking on a Hall's cough drop right before the test and I was not. We've burned down the night prior, so I know for a fact both of us should've failed. Take that for what you will. I'm sure the technology has come a long way since then and likely is able to identify such adulterants now.
i read to suck on sour candy or chew gum

quirk

quirk

National Institute for Health
Screenshot 2021 10 27 105133 PM

grnmtn

grnmtn

Move to VT, drug tests are unconstitutional here unless you work for Feds.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I've never had this done before but you could try smoking a cigar just prior to the test. This will fill your mouth with all kinds of different variables I would think which may throw off the result?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You take the test. And sue them for discrimination. Working doesn't pay enough. Plus you could just take stuff to make yourself whole. If they don't let you work because you smoke you don't need to be letting them make money. I mean screw me and good luck making money ever again.
It's a new world today. Workers are the commodity, not jobs.

A couple of years ago, a division of a company I worked for was sold. The new owners were going to have us all take pee tests. I decided I'd take one and fail the weed portion. If they confronted me about it I would have just said, "Fire me then." They mysteriously backed down and dropped the subject, so I never got my big chance.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter

A couple of years ago, a division of a company I worked for was sold. The new owners were going to have us all take pee tests. I decided I'd take one and fail the weed portion. If they confronted me about it I would have just said, "Fire me then." They mysteriously backed down and dropped the subject, so I never got my big chance.
^This if you're in a THC friendly area. I'm assuming you're not though based on the question. THC politics get dumbed down and become verry vague here. Shit is legal though on the state level....

Ponky

Ponky

Big swinging ----- move. Gets shit done.

Top Bottom