is there any interest for our feminzed seeds

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

hi guys

we have been selling feminized seeds the last 6 months

we didnt send in any to the farm becuase we didnt think there would be any interest

put your name down if your actualy would like to buy any of these and il send in what people want

grandaddy purple reversed to

cheese = purple cheddar
Chemdog D = grandoggy purps
casey = rainbow jones

i also have some of the casey project left aswell

casey reversed to

casey jones = gratefull casey
cheese = cheese n chong
Chemdog D = chemy jones

price will be 80-90$ for 5 packs

we wish the price could be lower but we cant undercut our distributor

peace

blazer

blazer

Definitely the rainbow jones and grandoggy purps sound good i've ran divines femenized no issues alot of people don't like em though(fems) works for me can't quite keep a mom yet so I pop fems for now!:stonedsmilie:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Chemmy Jones and Grandoggy Purps. Do u still have some of them GDP S1's? That is what I really want!

C

critical

grateful casey stable enough to keep as a mother? or is that strictly a no no with fem seeds? i heard cuts will herm from fems but is it true in all cases?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
grateful casey stable enough to keep as a mother? or is that strictly a no no with fem seeds? i heard cuts will herm from fems but is it true in all cases?

proper pheno selection you wont have to worry about herms. it really coems down to the parents used to make the fem seeds. fem seeds even in hybrids will be pretty close to the orgininal parent plant or plants.

I

ibTheMan

Why 5 seed packs? its bad enough to pay $100 shipped for 6 seeds but 5? my Cheese Dawgs where $95 shipped for 10 fems and its go n to be some of the best ever.

C

critical

proper pheno selection you wont have to worry about herms. it really coems down to the parents used to make the fem seeds. fem seeds even in hybrids will be pretty close to the orgininal parent plant or plants.

sorry could you expand on that plz pal as i think i dont fully understand? do you basicly mean if i pick the healthyest most vigerous growing pheno out of the bunch then it will be stable n safe enough to keep as a mother?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've

Got the Grandoggy purps you guys put out about a year ago or so Is this the same or different. I'd also like some of those casey X's. Thanks hope all is well

mal

convex

convex

sorry could you expand on that plz pal as i think i dont fully understand? do you basicly mean if i pick the healthyest most vigerous growing pheno out of the bunch then it will be stable n safe enough to keep as a mother?

Solid parentals are key to any seed line regardless if femmed/selfed/regs.

Any plant to be used as a mother should be tested for stability first, including regs.

Don't want a room full of clones that will intersex.
Many a thread on these forums with hermy experiences with reg seeds ...

Stress test your plants and avoid disappointment.

Cheers

S

Sullimo

Would love to try that Purple Cheddar but hard for me to justify spending twice what it costs at the local clubs to gamble on your beans :(... got any pics?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I thought u were selling 5 packs of seeds for 80-90$ what a dumb ass I am.. U mean 5 seeds per pack.. I thought this was a deal of a life time..

blazer

blazer

^^^ me too! !Lol. Didn't realize they were only 5seeds per pack that kinda kills the whole deal for me! When I can get 10 fems from devine usually more like 13beans for close to same price!

kushluvr

kushluvr

not a good deal at all.............even if it is fire.....theres so much fire out there, for cheaper! sorry bro.....not worth it!

D

dogbite

Hi there

I just noticed your thread here at the farm about your fem gear. I saw that the attitude had GDP S1 s available the other day. Somehow the screwed my order up and didnt include them in my order, by the time they screwed me around, the product had a Sold Out sign on them.

Now today there showing available again, but after everything I went through the first time, I don't trust them.

I'm a medical patient here in Cali and it's truly hard for me to get around and source genetics, and my med of choice is always GDP, it truly soothes my soul, but the attitude sure didn't care about that, they even told me that in an email.

Sorry to bother you, but can you confirm or deny if they have them, or where else they might be available?

Thank you so much in advance
Dogbite

Top Bottom