is there any interest for our feminzed seeds

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

This would have been good info to have in the description on the bay!

cezar

cezar

what's the difference: Strawberry#cream and white straw from rascal's?white s1 and raskals s1?you use different cut?
it is funny that after i sow you GDP on tube,in about half an year Ken GDP was on release tube....lol
tnx

e4ian

e4ian

Where Can i find a place that has Grateful casey in stock OJD?

(Attitude Seedbank are Currently Out of Stock!)

e4ian

e4ian

No more Looking 4 me,Luckily a Friend Who Recently Acquired her Passed her on to me.
Im WELL HAPPY :D
Had her before BUT She wasn't Proper,although she had a gr8 taste the Ganja was Weak And NO WAY a Cup Winner

I Previously had a Sample of the real CaseyJones [tc], Whoo hoo Strong and Gorgeous,a great earthy,nutty,( fuely?) taste.
The plant Yields SO WELL Too!

e4ian

e4ian

(^) "I'd all but given up on her" ..
But Today!...
Ahhhh HAAAAAA.
Took 4 weeks & 2 days to Root!!![and Via a Rooting Gel I DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF (or smell) ] .... 4-5 days ago? i pulled that out BUT saw a root that snapped in half (ish) so i put it back in!.. woohoo... now,Were going Places.. :)
IMG 20150709 112724

e4ian

e4ian

Hi GG,^ Yep and From Winter 1999 ..A lot LESS Elaborate Nowadays tho Thx to Mr Policeman! .. rolleyes.. Cus of these Events i now grow 3 plants (Every time) and in a Laundry Store room.. Before that i had 12 DWC Buckets in a small "Box"
room in my Small 3 bedroomed house...
In fact,what a day!! :( ..in "about an hour" ive got to Pushbike/e-bike, 4 Miles to Probation/Community Service AGAIN!
"..Graveyard lawn care! " ..LOL ..Back ltr.. ..rolleyes... Gotta get myself PUMPED!! :D

"im on light duties ONLY" ..NO lifting the lawn mowers onto and Off the trailers for me! .. :)
im a 'Rake' man .. :) [..AND "LANDSCAPE" Analyst " !!!!]...haahaa

^ the :attached files: pic isnt really meant to be there.. the "too big for the pot,plant" is Critical kush and its in "slow mode" i.e Mostly Natural light,as im unsure of her stretch, the Other [middle] is the Blue Meanie revegging, and yea the others (^) TcCj

Check out the GG4 thread 'GG'! ive a pic "off the Closet" there.. Pretty crap tho! Im in a kind off "weed Survival mode"
:D -Anything WILL DO,sort of thing.. :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
^^^^yes 2001 for me! Still at it!had my time with the courts as well but was lucky enough to get unsupervised probation lol

e4ian

e4ian

:) yea mate.. It's like a History thing! ..5 yrs I've "LOUDLY" then quietly Zzz Been after this Cut... Happy days now!!
[^she's Been Grown through and is 100% Confirmed as Real]

Top Bottom