Is there anything that acts as an e-cigarette and a vape for oils and wax?

• Thread starter killheart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

killheart

Is there anything that acts as an e-cigarette and a vape for oils and wax?

I was thinking of getting a vaporizer and was also thinking of getting an e-cigarette, so I thought maybe I can get something that will do both.

But after long hours searching the internet for a definite answer, I found nothing but hints, unconfirmed answers, and vague replies from sources.

So I was wondering if anyone here knows or has any recommendations

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Da Vinci portable vap, handles anything you load a little can and you good for the day. I have both the Da Vinci and a Pax by Ploom, I love them both but use them differently. Da Vinci last for 10 sessions and the pax about 4 to 5. Pax I use for herb only.

So it looks a little like a radio but it works very well with herb and oils, it has an oil cal standard with it. Check it out on U tube.

germinator

germinator

Vaporcone elite ......then for eliquid just I switch their 501 threaded wax skillet to 501 carto filled with yumyum.
The pax is my fav for portable herb.

I M H O

Danksnax

Danksnax

I've tried a g pen when a friend was testing his out for the first time. It smoked well but i personally hate the wick system it uses. Then a friend had received a Dr. Vape.
globe.jpg

This thing is awesome but his glass dome broke a bit but still works just requires a thumb to cover.
It is just like a dab rig with a nail you pack and press a button to dab.

I've had trouble finding any information on this device but here is the website if you want more info.
http://www.drvapeproducts.com/index.html

D

distraction

i have a buddy that works at an e-cig store that hooked me up with the exact same thing as pictured, but all chinese / no branding for $50 out the door with a charger. I can attest to its power... its pretty close to taking a fat dab from a nail. i ended up plastidipping the whole e-cig including the glass part and cutting out a view hole (so i can see the vape), so now it can knock over on the table and stuff and the glass doesnt just shatter :)

Top Bottom