• Tagged users None
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Is there mould on my plant 2
Is there mould on my plant 3

Is there mould on my plant
mcuecue

mcuecue

I don't notice any mold issues but the speckled/sandblasted look of the fan leaves could be caused by pests. How do the undersides of the leaves look?

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I don't notice any mold issues but the speckled/sandblasted look of the fan leaves could be caused by pests. How do the undersides of the leaves look?
I will have a look later when I get home from work
Thanks

mcuecue

mcuecue

It sure can be a bad day though, when you find something like that

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I was going to say mites but I didn't want to freak them out, they should really look at the undersides of the leaves with a scope
Look what I found,I cut her down,she’s two weeks early but there’s not much else I could do is there?

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

If you need to smoke that weed, I strongly suggest trimming off all the fan leaves and properly washing that shit ASAP

freezeland2

freezeland2

Look what I found,I cut her down,she’s two weeks early but there’s not much else I could do is there?
View attachment 1162219

It’s moot now since you chopped but in the future if you have a similar untimely run in with insects in late flower consider predator insects. I think those buds could have went longer than two more weeks. It doesn’t look like they finished swelling and there were still a number of lively pistils going on. Predator mites would have taken those out for you.

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

It’s moot now since you chopped but in the future if you have a similar untimely run in with insects in late flower consider predator insects. I think those buds could have went longer than two more weeks. It doesn’t look like they finished swelling and there were still a number of lively pistils going on. Predator mites would have taken those out for where can I get predator mites from?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You chopped it? Early?
All you had to do is hose them off with this then rinse. Two treatments should get all of them.:

PlantTherapy
Top Bottom